Who else has an April happy dance?

I know most everyone in here is doing their happy dance for WDW, but I wanted to join in the fun...So I am doing my happy dance because I am headed to the Disneyland Resort in 14 days!!! Wahoooee!!! I can't wait.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a magical trip everyone! Enjoy a ride on Expedition Everest for me, and I'll enjoy a ride on California Screamin' for all of you!

:cool1: :cool1: 2 WEEKS!! 2 WEEKS!! 2 WEEKS! Started my packing today, Is that crazy or what!! Just too excited to wait.:) :)

10 days 16 hours and 15 minutes!!! Can't wait to not see this blasted snow!!! Yippee!!!!

all packed { just gotta figure out how to zip that sucker!:lmao: } and grandkids packing finished last week...{ dd 24 and still needs momma's planning tips! hehe:idea: } now gotta help pawpaw pack today { men!:love: } gonna dress like a bum at work this week. 'cause we only have 5 more sleeps! and i am not doing anymore laundry! then off we go at 6 a.m. friday morning. { if not earlier since not much sleeping will be done i am sure } just gotta type and print our plans so the men have a clue what we are doing and when...hehe:idea: need to snap a picture of the kids with their calender countdown soon...:wizard: we picked up soem disney dollers yeaterday and i grabbed a shirt ad a donald $5 for a friends little brother who is going with a friend from school at the same time...sharing the magic!
happy countng to all :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter