Who Else Can Join Me In The Tomorrow Dance??

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
:dance3: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

Who else is leaving October 10th? We'll be leaving bright and early (flight at 7:20) . . .it's our 20th Anniversary tomorrow as well . . .can't say I'd want to be anywhere else to celebrate it!

Safe travels to everyone leaving soon!:wizard:

I'm posting here on behalf of my aunt and her family, who are so lucky, and whom I envy SO MUCH!!!

Im leaving tomorrow!!! I am leaving late in the day and won't officially be at Walt Disney World until Thursday afternoon (Im terrified to fly so its a 16 hour drive from PA) but my trip definitely begins tomorrow!

I just got back from Disney 10 days ago but I am still super excited to be going again! Its my favorite place in the whole world and certainly it doesn't hurt that my boyfriend is working down there and I get to see him!!! Yay for leaving tomorrow! :yay:

We leave for Florida Thursday afternoon, going to WDW on Monday. Kids have a fall break. I think half our town is going to be at WDW.

:cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :cool1: :cool1: we leave on the 10th , flight at 8:50am from Ohio

We're driving to Philly this afternoon (Wed.) and flying to MCO tomorrow, on the ground by 9:30 am, we should be on our favorite ride by 11:30, pictured below.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter