Who do you wish they would have a character meal with?

Although I have 2 girls (no boys) I do think that there is a serious lack of "boy" theme meals in comparison to the number of girls meals. Let's face it, not too many boys would ask to go to CRT or 1900PF or Akershaus. So I think a Pirate theme and also Peter Pan would be awsome additions. DD3 actually would LOVE a Peter Pan option!!! She loves Peter Pan and Wendy!

the toy story idea is a good one. i would definatly love to see the 7 dwarfs again. they are only out on special occassions now so i think that would be fun.

They really need something geared towards the boys. I think the pirate idea would be the most popular-since both boys and girls seem to like the pirates(and moms).

The Pixar characters would make a great character meal also. They could use another restaurant at the Studios anyway and put it right in the new Pixar area.

It seems like Disney used to have a much larger variety of character meals. I remember dining at WL and having the characters of Pocahontas visit the table.

I think that Disney really missed the boat on the Beauty & the Beast character dining.

The "Be My Guest" segment of the movie is just begging to be turned into a character dining extravaganza. They even don’t have to worry about the décor, dishes, entertainment, etc. – it’s all storybooked for them in the movie.

Toy Story!! :yay::cool1::yay:My whole family would loooovvee to eat with Buzz & Woody & the gang!

I second the notion that more boy stuff would be welcome. I think a CARS character meal would be nice too, but not sure how that would work? Maybe they could replace Sci-fi with a Cars theme! :rotfl:(sorry sci-fi lovers)

they definitely need more boy oriented character meals. I would love to see a Pirates meal and a Star Wars meal; I don't understand why they don't have them, they would be SO popular!

I'm loving all of these suggestions. I really like the pirate one, I think that would really appeal to adults and kids. And heck they could even do a combo, where they have breakfast with Peter Pan and dinner with Jack and the other pirates and do it at the same location.....

I LOVE this idea!:love: Breakfast with Peter and dinner with Jack pirate themeing could be the same for both.
My DH would love some serving "wenches", and various pirate folk...:goodvibes

Incredibles, toy Story, Monsters, Inc., Star Wars

Everything is either princesses or traditional disney characters like Pooh or Mickey.

Hollywood and Vine should become a Pixar character meal.

1. Update the Playhouse Disney breakfast and take away JoJo & Goliath, but add Handy Manny but keep the Little Einsteins. (It would save them money too, paying only three CMs to be a character instead of 4!)

2. A Pixar character meal at DHS. Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Incredibles.

3. Peter Pan & Friends at dinner someplace (MK would be nice).

4. I would love to see them bring back the characters to the Liberty Tree Tavern at MK. That was our first character meal last year on our trip and we just loved it!

for me personally
Star Wars would be incredible

Peter Pan characters
Toy Story
Jimminy Cricket ( my all time favorite)
Villians

For my nephew----- he would personally Freak out if they had a Nightmare Before Christmas themed one...

Adding my vote to some ideas already mentioned:

1) A Pixar character meal, with Buzz & Woody probably always there, and characters from the other Pixar movies rotated in and out. I can't believe they won't do this sooner or later.

2) Handy Manny at the Playhouse Disney breakfast. While we're at it, how about Kelly, too? And Mr. Lopart! (I've started to watch Handy Manny now and then, since it comes on after Imagination Movers on the weekends.)

3) And count me in for "Phineas and Ferb" anything.

I would love them to change the characters from Hollywood and Vine to Toy stories characters (bulleye, green army men, Jesse, woody, buzz, potato head,etc)
And Snow White and 7 Dwarfs

And add more lunch/dinner character meals.

I would vote for them turning El Pirata y el Perico into a Character Meal and have

Peter Pan
Wendy
Capain Hook
Captain Jack Sparrow
Captain Barbosa
Mr Smee

Peter Pan, Tink, Wendy and Pirates in the MK that would be great!

DHS needs more good food options - Toy Story, Cars, anything Pixar would be great. Sorry, I can't vote to get rid of JoJo-she was the one at the dance party that my niece liked even though she had never seen JoJo's Circus.

Villans Meal at LTT for dinners-doesn't have to be year round, Sept and October would be good.

I'm in agreement with all of those who'd like to see a meal aimed at the boys. I love the pirate and villian idea (but I know that my little guys would be petrified at either of them) so for the little boys:

1. Definitely Toy Story! My son goes crazy every time we get Buzzlighter's autograph.
2. Other Pixar characters
3. Aladdin
4. Lion King
5. Jungle Book

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter