Who do you want to win idol?

Jon Peter Lewis, even though he probably won't. Man, some of those girls should not have even gotten this far.

Amy Adams I could tolerate, but Jennifer Hudson? I don't think she's even that good. :rolleyes:

I think her name is Fantasia (from a couple of weeks ago) she seemed to have a unique voice. That is my vote for now

Oh man, i dont like Fantasia... the judges hyped her up sooo much, and it seems that that is how a lot of people vote- by what the judges say...

Not saying you do ;)

Originally posted by CruiserDew37
Oh man, i dont like Fantasia... the judges hyped her up sooo much, and it seems that that is how a lot of people vote- by what the judges say...

I don't like her either. She definitely was not that good. :rolleyes:

It's too early in the season for me to be able to tell who I want to win. Right now, my faves are Amy Adams and John Stevens.

This season's group isn't nearly as talented as last year's.

I think Jennifer Hudson and Diana DeGarmo Derves to win this. They has the voice and Talent. Fantaisia isn't that good. John Peter Louis Sucks. George is Mediocre. Those are just my feelings but they are very IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!:o :o :o

As of right now i want Amy Adams to win

but i really wished suzy made it in because i think she deserves to be in the top 12 becuase she has a great voice

the person i dont want to win is defenitly Leah or Fantasia everyone else i dont really care if they win

:cool1:I would like John Stevens to win.He is pretty good and I like Matthew Rogers. I hope one of then win.:cool1:
:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

I want John Peter Lewis to win....He won't but i think he is AWESOME! I think he is cute and SOOOOO funny! I would also like to see Diana Degarmo or Jenifer Hudson to win!:wave: :teeth: ::yes:: :yo-yo:

John Stevens or George Hough

John Stevens is from Buffalo like me so thatss why I want him to win

I want Fantasia to win! I think she has a really unique voice, I am so tired of everyone sounding the same. I can't stand John Peter Lewis, he's such a dork!:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter