Who do you think/want to go to the Superbowl?

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

If they play like they have the past couple of weeks they will go...and then I can rub it in those Giant Fans faces...im surrounded by them here and they are jerks.

I could personally care less...
But the rest of my family are Cowboys fans. I guess them 'cuz that'd make my dad happy. :goodvibes

If they play like they have the past couple of weeks they will go...and then I can rub it in those Giant Fans faces...im surrounded by them here and they are jerks.

:thumbsup2
What he said :-)

VIKINGS! GO-GO-VIKINGS!

All I care about is the Vikings making it. My sister has a fat-head mural of Adrian Petersen in her room. My aunt is a huge Vikings fan, as she lives in a suburb of Minneapolis/St.Paul.

I like super bowl parties. xD
i usually go to the one at my church. except they skip all the commercials. :[
oh well it's still fun. i don't actually watch the game though. lol

VIKINGS! GO-GO-VIKINGS!

All I care about is the Vikings making it. My sister has a fat-head mural of Adrian Petersen in her room. My aunt is a huge Vikings fan, as she lives in a suburb of Minneapolis/St.Paul.

His sisters go to my school. xD

VIKINGS! GO-GO-VIKINGS!

Agreed. I wanna see Brett in that game!

PATRIOTS!!!!

duhh!!!

(trying to keep up with all the football here. Can't figure out who is/ isn't still in it :P)

OMG YES!!! I hate giants fans!!!!

I wanted the Eagles to win... :thumbsup2
They lost. :confused3
Now, I want the Jets to win... :thumbsup2
They're gonna lose. :rotfl:
I wanted the Eagles to win too!! Ughhh...they played HORRIBLE the last couple of games! I'm actually glad they're out of it. They didn't deserve it. We need a new coach and QB!!

I wanted the Ravens to win it, but they lost last night. So now I want the Colts to win it. Peyton deserves a Superbowl trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter