Who do you rent through for Sheraton Vistana?

sahm1000

DIS Veteran
I'm interested in staying at Sheraton Vistana but I'm not sure who to rent through. I'd appreciate any advice!

You can also rent directly from Sheraton. It's probably cheaper to rent from an owner for a full week. DH and I will rent a 1 BR directly from Sheraton for a long week; we earn loyalty points which we use at the Swan/Dolphin for free nights.

I've rented through sellers on eBay.

Remember, there are two Orlando-based Sheraton Vistanas and you'll have to know which one you want. Either the Sheraton Vistana Resort or the Sheraton Vistana Villages.

I didn't realize they were two different resorts. What is the difference? Is one closer to the parks than the others?

I didn't realize they were two different resorts. What is the difference? Is one closer to the parks than the others?

These two threads may help.

For Sheraton Vistana Resort (closer to Disney):

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2088957

For Sheraton Vistana Villages (closer to SeaWorld):

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2854036

I will note that when I say "closer", its only closer by a smidge, as really the two resorts aren't very far from each other.

The Resort is larger, while the Villages is newer. The Resort is currently rated 39th out of all properties in Orlando on TripAdvisor, while the Villages is 70-something.

The Villages had a pirate-themed pool area that small kids might enjoy.

I'm interested in staying at Sheraton Vistana but I'm not sure who to rent through. I'd appreciate any advice!

We got a great deal for this August through Jetblue Vacations.

It worked out to $120 per night (taxes included) for a full two bedroom, two bathroom villa at Sheraton Vistana Resort.

That's right.

I've been to both. The VV resort is larger and older, in my opinion, too large. The villages is newer and a little nicer. They are both nice but not as nice as the Hiltons or Marriotts IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter