Who do you recommend for a limo?

jak07

Mouseketeer
Diidn't know where to put this.

We used a towncar service 2 years ago and cannot remember who we used. Who do you like?

jak07 said:
Diidn't know where to put this.

We used a towncar service 2 years ago and cannot remember who we used. Who do you like?

We have used Happy Limo the past three trips and we have been happy ( truth in advertising, I guess :)

We have used FL Tours and they were very good. This last trip we used Tiffany Town Cars because they were cheaper than FL Tours; also very good. I don't think you can go wrong with either of these companies.

Thank you!!!!

We usually take the bus or rent a car but this is a special occasion and we would have to rent 2 cars. Plus we want to stop at the grocery store.

Mouse Saver . Com has a discount code for Happy.

I've never been able to find a better rate.

Happy has never failed me.

Hey, that reminds me, I need to make a reservation.

Thanx.

P.S. To the person wondering why folks use a car service - after having my kid strapped into an airline seat for a bit of time, we prefer the convenience of being able to roll around the back seat of a limo without a seat belt. And we can do a pit stop at the local Publix & liquor store.

We have used both Happy Limo and Tiffany. They both were great. Like others said, Mousesavers has a discount code for Happy. We used them last time just because they were cheaper.

We use Tiffany. We like the grocery stop too. We just go to the hess mini mart and get drinks and bananas.

They have also gone to Publix for us and dh didnt care for the place. Said it was so confusing to find things and he had to ask the stock person where to find something and they didnt eve know = wasting my disney time so we will just stick to the mini mart.

We have used Tiffany, Happy and ***********. I highly recommend Tiffany and Happy, but would NEVER use *********** again.

Not Jack at Tiffany towncar.... he talks endlessly, even if you try to squelch it kindly. In other words, he doesn't take a hint that you want to ride along quietly.

He was also late, so late that it cut into the time alloted to do the one stop requested.

The company also stated (twice) that they had charged our card, then Jack explained (while late already) that he needed to process the card again, as they actually hadn't. If company policy was to not charge until the service commenced, they could've just said so.

The car wasn't very clean either. This might be an isolated incident, but it was my experience.

We have gone with Tiffany, Happy, Mears, and one other that I can't remember. We have had some good rides with all and some not so good rides with all, including some no-shows and late arrivals. We prefer Magical Express or rental car over all of them now. Ymmv.

We've used Tiffany town car twice and have been VERY pleased both times. Drivers were at the train station before we arrived and on time for pick up at the hotel. The drivers were pleasant and cordial. We did the half hour grocery stop, too. Very reasonable, in fact, I just booked them for our August trip. $115 round trip; does not include gratuity.

We've used the Magical Express the last few times, but always used Tiffany Towncare previously. Always had great service. :thumbsup2

We use Ed Korgan. It's just him and he drives an 8 passenger Suburban.
He was on time, very friendly and helpful last time. We'll be using him again in May.
His rates are also a little lower than the big companies, and you know who you're getting.
He made a stop for groceries and helped us with them.
He was recommended to me from the transportation board here.
His website is Taxi-MCO.com
Edited to add.....here's a link directly to his part of the site - it's a little confusing!
http://www.taxi-mco.com/Drivers/Edward A. Korgan Jr.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter