Who do you buy tickets from?

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by hawkeyesparks, Apr 5, 2006.

1. hawkeyesparks

hawkeyesparks Mouseketeer

I have been to WDW several times in the past, but I have always just bought them from Disney. Today I was looking at prices and got some different prices from a few different places. They all seem reputable, but I can't just take the word of the website.

I am buying 2 adult 7 day park hopper passes, and 1 childs (he's 3) 7 day park hopper pass.

The Disney site will sale them to me for : $716.75 tax included

Maple leaf tickets (allears.net): $712.00 tax included

Ticketmania: $681.00 tax included

Undercover tourist: $687.00 tax included

What do you know about these companies, and what have your dealings with them been like?

pluto:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DeeDeeDis

DeeDeeDis DIS Veteran

We have gotten tickets from Mapleleaf and Ticketmania, most recently from Ticketmania

From both companies we received good service, good prices, valid tickets. The no shipping thru Ticketmania is a nice plus. In our case the times we have purchased tickets from these companies they have arrived before they said they would.

4. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

ticketmania is a great company - ordered several times..

to get the best deal go over to
    www.mousesavers.com

It is a newsletter that comes out each month around the 15th....

mousessavers gets a little better discount...

5. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

We have the AP renew it with our DVC discount.

6. HappyLawyer

HappyLawyer DIS Veteran/ OLCC Owner who's Mouse'n Down The Hou

Ticketmania: & Undercover tourist: i have used these two every time i go, so i can vouch for them, they are both great, just make sure you double check as they compete and may lower pirces- maybe but doubtful

7. mx55mom

mx55mom Mouseketeer

We recently used Undercover tourist and received our tickets in a week. They also have a "return" policy (which my sister used). She found an old ticket that had four days left on it so she didn't need the five day she ordered. The others may too, I don't know.

8. Andrea

Andrea DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid

we have not bought any yet from any site, but i think we are going with Undercover tourist also.

has anyone bought other tickets on Undercover tourist beside just the disney ones ? like for the dinner shows ?

9. MomLC

MomLC We Love Our Princess

:thumbsup2 I just purchased my 2nd set of tickets through Ticketmania and have not had any problems. The even had me sign for the delivery. They are even less expensive if you belong to Mousesavers. Hope this helps. :rainbow:

10. mx55mom

mx55mom Mouseketeer

I probably would have bought our Hoop-Dee-Doo tickets from them but I had already bought them from Dreams Unlimited when I booked our trip.

11. clydenora

clydenora Mouseketeer

Check delivery charges...if they apply to your situation.

We bought our sons' Disney Quest tickets from Mapleleaf Tickets this past trip and had great service. I was going to go with Ticketmania, but when I saw the charge for delivery to our hotel, I did a little more research and found Mapleleaf's hotel delivery charge was about half what Ticketmania's was. (Like about $10 in comparison to $5...I forget the actual charge.)