• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who did your hair and make up? Help me find someone please!

fairyprincessmom

Earning My Ears
Hi Ladies,

I am having trouble finding someone to do my hair and make up on my wedding? Did you have someone come to you? Did you go off property? Please help me find someone? I will have a car so I am willing to go off property.

Thanks

I used the lovely girls at Beaute Speciale (Ana and her team). They did a great job and came to my hotel room at Port Orleans Riverside at no extra charge. I have their review in my TR/PJ but it was a 10/10 for sure :goodvibes

I second beaute speciale. they are amazing! they come to you and have reasonable prices.

here is them working on me.
17157_424077900176_653045176_107059.jpg

this is my mom getting her hair done and me complete.
17157_424077915176_653045176_107059.jpg

They even stayed to tie up my wedding dress for me! I can't say enough good things about Ana and her team. :thumbsup2

here is the web site
http://www.beautespeciale.com/

I had Anna's team for my wedding and MK shoot and they were fantastic. They did a great job and were also a lot of fun to talk to.

Whether you go with Patricia or Ana's team, I don't think you'll have any problems.

Do you know if Beaute or Debra's will come early enough for the magic kingdom shoot?

If you used one of these... did your hair and makeup stay on all day? My hair and makeup tends to wear off and out very fast.

Patricia Lejune is the best! She comes to you at your hotel. I highly recommend her.

I know that with Patricia for my trial it was 100 degrees and my make up and hair stayed all day and night while I was running around the parks. (check my pj) It also stayed on my wedding day(it was 50 degrees during the day and 30 at night) and the entire next day (at least the hair, i took off all the make up at 2 am but that also stayed). As far as I know Patricia comes as early as you want...

How did you all choose between Patricia Lejune and Beaute Speciale (or any others)? :confused3 I've looked at both and have no idea how to decide between the two!

I chose Patricia because I wanted a softer, more natural look and found more pictures like this on her website. I liked that she made me up without making me look "made up," if that makes sense! :cutie:

One thing you could do is scan through the pictures in the Picture of the Day thread and see which brides' makeup is closest to what you have in mind and then check out their trip reports to see who they used. :thumbsup2

I'm using Ana with Beauty Speciale and her team but I have heard great things about Patricia too. It's always good to do a trial run if you can.:cutie:

Do you know if Beaute or Debra's will come early enough for the magic kingdom shoot?

If you used one of these... did your hair and makeup stay on all day? My hair and makeup tends to wear off and out very fast.

I know Beaute comes early - my stylist was at my room at 4 am for my MK shoot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter