Who did you book as your officient?

angey77

DIS Veteran
I skimmed through the list given with the planning kit and have only had time thus far to visit those who have Websites. I took a liking to Reverend Jack Day, but want to get some opinions. We are looking at a nondenominational Christian or civil ceremony.
I am extremely iffy when it comes to officients. The one who performed my sister's second wedding in Louisiana started going on and on about a woman being subservient to a man, much to our family's surprise. I don't want to relive that again!

We just booked Rev Jack Day. He has come well recommended to us. We are going to go meet with him in FL this summer to make sure. I believe that we are going to have the same type of service.

We just got married at the Wedding Pavilion on May 2nd. Rev. Jack Day is terrific, my new husband told me he made him and all the guys in the wedding party laugh and feel so comfortable and he did the same for me.The ceremony was perfect, we received so many compliments from our family and friends. I highly recommend Rev. Jack Day.

He is warm and sweet and loving and inspirational.

He is very flexible about making the ceremony what YOU want it to be - and gives a lovely ceremony.

Two thumbs up!!

Susy

We are having Rev Jack Day, you basically get to choose exactly what you want him to say, and of course what you don't want him to say. He will send you quite a few options for ceremony's and says to feel free to pick and choose :) Our EP also highly recommended him (even though they aren't technically supposed to)

:cheer2: :cheer2:
Three cheers for Rev Jack..........he was fabulous at our wedding, we couldn't have been happier. He is so down to earth and nice and will add so much to your ceremony even when you are nervous and forget which hand you put the ring on :) HE HE

Another vote of confidence for Rev. Day. We wrote our own ceremony which he stuck to, everyone liked him, he's very sweet and trust me there will be no "subservient to men" talk;)

HTH!

Reverend Jack was wonderful for our ceremony, knew just how to make it very special and like we were the only couple in the world. I love seeing him around the property, he's met our 2 DDs now! He has a warm smile and a calm manner that made some stressful moments much easier to deal with.

You can see a ceremony performed by jack day if you go to stvs wedding site. I would like to get him myself after watching how he performs the wedding.

BOO HOO!
I just moved the time of my wedding, but with the original time, Rev. Jack was booked! I hope he's avail for the new time. Fingers crossed.
Any other officients recommended?

OK I loved Rev Jack - he's a star and has a great sense of humour and "played" with us all - I really liked that.

I met with Rev Tim and he's a sweetie but he was just a little too reserved for Paul and I.

I've heard so many great things about Rev Knox and would deffo recommend him too, he strikes me as a young version of Rev Jack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter