Who did the pretty oval name shirt?

champagne27

Mouseketeer
Hi Designers!

I have a picture that I saved but did not note who did it. The picture is actually of Lily (I presume) wearing the shirt. It is a pretty oval shape with the name Lily in the middle and the characters sitting on it - looks like some pretty color streaks in the background.

I really like this one because the oval would be easy to cut out on the dark transfer paper which seems to work so much better.

I can not believe I am up at 11:30 looking for a transfer when I have to work tomorrow and still pack - ahh - what an addiction!

I have made 2 shirts for DD, 3 for DS and 2 for DH so far. I promise to take pictures and share them when I get back!

Thanks!

I wish I could help you, but I have no idea.

could you post the picture and that might help.

I think she used one of my name designs and added a border behind it

I can work on this but will you pm me the request?

I am happy to do requests but I can't always make it on here and I do the requests in the order I get them - I tend to forget designs if the request is not pmed to me

So sorry...I haven't checked in here in a while...probably too late but I did see Julie & Nick's 'Nick' shirt design and made my own version of it in PowerPoint....

I'd be happy to share it but I have no idea where to post a powerpoint file....

I have just made some for friends who are going. It's super easy. And the oval made it super easy to cut out [that was why I did it]. The kids love them.

trishw@mibor.net and I can email to anyone.
Trish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter