Who can't wait ANY longer?!

Fargoman2

DIS Veteran
Winter in the upper Midwest is mighty stubborn and slow to move on...temps only in the 30s for the foreseeable future and plenty of snow STILL on the ground...I've had enough...I need hope....I need Disney....

65 days til we get to see our CP daughter at WDW!

Anyone else tired of waiting for spring and their next WDW trip to come around?!

Absolutely! We are in the waaayyyy upper Midwest. I have 6 months to wait, though, for my family's first trip...sigh.

Nice weather here in GA. We are at 46 days out and I am going crazy. I am shocked that I still haven't told our girls!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We're getting storms here for several days this week. I would rather have the cooler weather if it meant no chances of tornadoes or hail. Plus, I'm not ready to turn on the A/C for the next six months.

Love the four seasons we have in Ct., but winter was much to long this year. Leaving in four days and I can't wait to soak up some 80 degree weather and play a round of golf.

We're getting storms here for several days this week. I would rather have the cooler weather if it meant no chances of tornadoes or hail. Plus, I'm not ready to turn on the A/C for the next six months.

I'll trade you climates. You would have no worries about 6 months of AC--I can promise you that!! :)

Oh ME ME ME!!!!!
We are in NE - and winter will just not let go - I still have snow on my front lawn.:worried: Come on - 43 more days.:hyper:

What makes the wait even harder - we just added 2 days onto the begining of the trip - surprising the kiddos and jetting out of town 2 days earlier than they think so we can go to Universal to see Harry Potter World. Now I have to wait AND keep a secret.

Oh Man I need a trip to look forward to!:(
It has been a LONG winter in Michigan. I need to start saving money. Hmmmmmmm:idea: maybe I'll put away some tax return money and start a weekly savings plan.

We are in the St. Louis area and we have had nice weather FOR . . .2 days!!! We're praying we don't have any more cold weather, but this has been a really funky spring so far!! We were originally going in May 2013--even had our ADR's and the trip paid for. BUT, my son has been having some medical problems so we had to bump out to AUGUST!!! So, I have NO idea how many days we would have had left if we were going in May. I had to leave that dream and start a new one!! Can't WAIT for 115 days to get on their way!!!! But at the same time I don't want to wish my summer away!!!

Oh my, we cant wait...only 6 days untill we start our drive. We had such a mild winter last year, that it makes this stubborn winter even worse. It just wont go away. Today is nice, but rain and yuck untill we leave. I will be so happy to leave Saturday.

We have 25 days left until WDW, it's dragging, n we were just there in Oct!!! #DisneyAddiction. :-) anyone else going to WDW soon?

39 more days!! I am more than ready to get out of Cleveland and the crazy weather that we have here.

We are sooooo ready for vacation!! Only 9 more days until we have some sunny 80's and I can't wait. It has been a long winter!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter