Who are the lime green wearin' Pop Century goin' Disney guests 1/30-2/3?

Ziggie

The TF Fairy is Inspiried by Ziggie
I've never tried to meet up with anyone from the boards before.. but I'd love to give it a try on our upcoming trip :)

Can someone please tell me what the "lime green" is? Do I wear something in lime green so I can be noticed by other board members? Is it something specific like a scarf or hat?

Also, is there anyone here who would like to meet at the food court? Maybe on Saturday night? For coffee or something?

I'm sorry, I'm not really sure how one goes about meeting someone from here. Would anyone be interested? princess:

Hi Ziggie

I will be at the POP Century but unfortunately I will be leaving right before you arrive (Staying Jan 27 & 28, leaving am of Jan 29)
Lime green is the official colour of the DISboard. People will wear something lime green to show they are a member. It can be anything, a shirt, ribbons tied to your backpack/fanny pack, some have DISbuttons. A favourite is Green Mickey Head paint colour chips from somewhere (Home Depot????) i forget where now.
Get Alien Green or Sonic Boom, cut out the Mickey heads and glue to something sturdier or laminate them and attach to luggage, backpacks, fanny packs whatever you have.
Good luck, I hope you find some DISer's to meet up with during your stay at the POP Century.

Cruisin'Kroezes, you're so sweet :) I wish I was going to meet you ~ maybe you can talk the family into staying a few more days ;)

I will be sure to follow your instructions! I'm off to find Mickey green paint chips first thing tomorrow :sunny:

And I will be checking in the day after you leave! LOL Oh well. Hope you run into some folks!

Ziggie:
You want to explain that sweetness business to my children:p , I am not so sure they would agree with you.

Maybe you can just get your family to come to the POP Century a few days early!!

Have fun on your Mickey hunt.

Will be at PC 1/31-2/6 and wearing my lime green Mickey head and ribbon! Hope to see you there!!

I wish I was going to be in Disney but Ill be in Universal!! :(
But When I was in Disney the beggining of the month I wore my Dis Fanny pack!! But noone noticed me!! :(
I did see aDis hat on a runner in the marathon!! )

We will be there too. We check in Jan. 31st. I don't have any lime green to wear yet, but I did get some nice lime green luggage tags on clearance at Target! :bounce: Maybe we will see you there!

I will be there...I have a Sonic Boom Mickey head laminated and stuck on my lanyard....I also have a Lime Green DIS lanyard that I should get in the mail in the next day or two...Look for me..I will be at the WL!

I'll be looking for you Ziggie, and all the rest of the DISers. We arrive on Thursday morning, January 29 and leave February 8. We have our lime green ribbons attached to our travel bags, backpack, video camera, van antennae...anything we can. I'm even trying to get my 15yr.old DD to wear it on her bikini at the pool, but I'm afraid it will clash with her red suit:eek: lol
Have to keep an eye out for Tyler...he'll probably know where all the DISers are.
We've met a lot of the DISers from the Canadian Board...all are very friendly...after all, we are Disneyfanatics:) , what would you expect. I'll try to keep our lime green ribbons visible, so just come on over and say hello:wave:

lynniepooh...I see your celebrating a "milestone" while you're at the World...congratulations and I hope you have a great time. Make sure you tell the cast members on your day...they seem to go out of their way to make it a special time.

I still haven't gotten my lime green ribbon, but I'll tie some on to everything! Wahoo! One week from today!

We'll be at PC 1/29-2/3. I'll be carting my 4yo DD and my Mom - we'll be hard to miss!

I'M DOIN' THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE BABY!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I think my head is going to explode, I'm so darn excited. See you all there!

I will be there in 6 days, from Jan. 30-Feb. 5th!;) 6 whole nights, I can hardly WAIT!:bounce: On Monday, Feb. 2 I will be going to MK and wearing my DIS t-shirt! So, keep an eye out for it. I am excited about POP Century, and will have to say HI to Tyler!:wave2:

We're checking in evening of 27th after a long day of travel (please excuse my childrens behavior if you are near us at this time!) and leave Feb 1st. Hope to see you there. I'll be the lone Mom with 4 and 6 yr old..:eek:

Daisy:sunny:

This is so exciting!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I've never met anyone from the board and I'd love to say hi to all of you that will be there :) It's just going to be Hubby and me this time as our DD just got married and they have other plans.

You want to explain that sweetness business to my children , I am not so sure they would agree with you.

heheheh.. I'd be happy too! :)

lynniepooh, my2tinkerbells, DisneyDmbNut, Canadave, debbiedana, Poohbear123, Daisy64 and Figaro (from another thread).. I'll be looking to say :wave2: to all of you! :sunny: We'll be wearing lime green ribbon streamers attached to a black fanny pack. Also, my DH is 6'5" tall and I'm 5'4' tall princess:

I can hardly wait!! :hyper: :hyper:

Can someone tell me where we might look for Tyler though? We've never stayed at PC before.. and I'm new to the FAQ thread. Does he work the front desk?

I believe I read somewhere the Tyler does work at the front desk, but that also rotate around to different jobs???
If you don't see him you might just ask for him at the front desk and see if they know where to find him.

There you go, being so sweet again Cruisin'Kroezes :D I will look around for him.. hopefully he won't be too hard to find :sunny:

Have fun on your cruise! (no wonder you can't stay a couple of more days...hehehe) :wave2:

1. I think I read that Tyler's in the luggage area...or was at one time...I'm not sure

2. Ziggie, et al...we are park bound Fri, Sat and Sun (30th, 31st and Feb 1) but are planning BB and dinner at Artist Point on Monday...maybe we can meet at the Food Court for a coffee at about 9:30 pm, Monday night? :chat: I seem to think I remember:rolleyes: that there was a message board at the All Stars...(I could be wrong). Maybe we could use that if there are a change of plans or to set up a meeting, using our DIS names, of course. Anyway, if Monday night works, let's try to meet.

we will arrive at pop century on feb 2nd....i gotta find something lime green now.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter