Who are the head servers on the Magic right now?

I wonder if this was Nondou? who was on the Magic last week.

I was so impressed with her, she knew exactly what was going on throughout the room and stepped in to help out if there was something to be done, clearning plates if necessary. One night our server Sampong, was off sick, having cut his finger, she had it completely sorted and everyone around helped out. The wait staff really seemed to like her too.

It isn't easy keeping tabs on so many tables, but she managed it with ease and a smile. Very very professional.

I am sure it is. We also had Nondu as our head server and Sampong as our dining room server (the cut explains why he wore a band aid for the first half of our cruise). Nondu would watch the room like a hawk, and she was quick to address any issues. Very friendly and professional. The first night, she was high fiving all of the servers/asst servers in the area. Seemed to build a nice rapport with them.

Just got back from the Med cruise and loved Ivo! Our servers were Dwight and Rey and they were fabulous, too. We had first dining and were often the only ones at their tables so we really got to chat with them.

Just got back from the Med cruise and loved Ivo! Our servers were Dwight and Rey and they were fabulous, too. We had first dining and were often the only ones at their tables so we really got to chat with them.

Love Dwight, he was my server way back in '06 and Angelina was his Assistant Server at the time...she's been promoted since then and is also a wonderful server!

We love Ivo too - Our servers wer Okim and Mikey(Magic) and they were the best team we have had yet!!

JoJo

In 2008 Zan was our head server. He was amazing, he will go from table to table and talk with you as if he's known you for years and has a very good sense of humor. I think he's from Macedonia.

Simone is our favorite head server to date! He was with us on the last Baltic cruise, but left for home at the end of that cruise, and then we had Nondou for the repo to Barcelona.

She was great,and had her hands full with an unpleasant guest at the table next to ours. ( well she wasn't really in our dining rotation, but her kids and their nanny were, but she just had to pop in every night to give everyone heck! Oh...it was a bit like watching a real housewives show with dinner everynight! anyway...i digress)

We also had the greatest server we've ever had, Cyprian from India. We requested to stay with him and our assistant server Jose for the second cruise.

It's great to still hear Sampong's name mentioned, he has been our server in the past and he was great!

The thing that struck me was that Simone and Cyprian really took pride in their work. They never mentioned the comment cards, they let the quality of their work do the talking. We've never requested servers or anything of the sort in the past, but I think we may request to be with Simone or Cyprian the next time we cruise.

Hi everyone! Thanks for all your help. Just an update on what happened.

We originally were planning to have them request Simone. He's our personal fave. But this thread confirmed he wasn't on board. We then had them request either Yolande or Fitz (weren't sure if Yolande was on, but we knew Fitz was). Both requests fell through, for some reason. They ended up with Mario and were thoroughly impressed. :)

Our favorite server was recently promoted to Head Server and is excellent! If you are lucky enough to get Godwin, from India, you will have a great experience in the dining rooms. He is very personable and has a lot of tricks to entertain both kids and adults.

Our favorite server was recently promoted to Head Server and is excellent! If you are lucky enough to get Godwin, from India, you will have a great experience in the dining rooms. He is very personable and has a lot of tricks to entertain both kids and adults.

I remember him serving us at lunch one day, he was delightful, glad to hear he was promoted! :thumbsup2 (Funny, I don't even remember which cruise it was, but I remember that particular lunch.)

I remember him serving us at lunch one day, he was delightful, glad to hear he was promoted! :thumbsup2 (Funny, I don't even remember which cruise it was, but I remember that particular lunch.)

That's the kind of person he is...... kind of unforgettable. We have had him as our server on 3 Magic cruises and he was the best! I am very happy that he was promoted, but a little sad that he won't be our server again. I received an email from him last week saying that he is happy in his new role, but finding it a little challenging, managing so many people from different parts of the world. Knowing him though, he will end up having a lot of servers who want to be on his team!

I don't think Zan is a head server anymore. I thought he said he was something else, Restraunt manager, not sure though. When he found out we lived in Macedonia he came over to our table every night. Between him and Godwin the trip was amazing. We are actually planning on meeting Zan for some drinks and dinner when he comes back on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter