• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who Are The Fab Five?

rabbitroger

Mouseketeer
I know that the Fab5 refer to the classic core group of disney characters, however i count 6 of them.

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Goofy
Pluto

i see a lot of posts referring to seeing the fab 5 or the fab 5 plus chip & dale, yet i can't figure out which of the 6 characters is not considered to be paart of the group. (i'm assuming it will be either Pluto or Daisy)

Who Are The Fab Five?

Fab_5.jpg

I know that the Fab5 refer to the classic core group of disney characters, however i count 6 of them.

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Goofy
Pluto

i see a lot of posts referring to seeing the fab 5 or the fab 5 plus chip & dale, yet i can't figure out which of the 6 characters is not considered to be paart of the group. (i'm assuming it will be either Pluto or Daisy)

Daisy is not included in the Fab Five.

Although she should be included in something for putting up with Donald.

The Fab Five remains an all male group. I believe Pluto is male although no evidence is found in the cartoons but Mickey calls him "boy" so I assume he's checked. *Have to check Pluto's leg position in all classic cartoons*

Daisy is not included in the Fab Five.

Although she should be included in something for putting up with Donald.

The Fab Five remains an all male group. I believe Pluto is male although no evidence is found in the cartoons but Mickey calls him "boy" so I assume he's checked. *Have to check Pluto's leg position in all classic cartoons*

Except for Minnie!

The Fab Five were the University of Michigan's basketball team from 1991. Or, the current US Womens Olympic gymnastic team.

Aren't they still singing a cappella in front of Test Track?;)

The Fab Five were the University of Michigan's basketball team from 1991.

Yup. That name's taken. Sorry Mickey, et. al., and sorry US women's gymnasts. Just because there's five of you and you're fabulous doesn't mean you get to steal that name.

Worth quoting again because it was a great answer! :lmao::lmao::thumbsup2

You've probably figured out the Fab 5 are

Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Goofy
Pluto

Basically its the five that were regularly featured in the classic cartoons (they have their own title cards--like the one below). Daisy isn't considered part of the fab 5 because she wasn't regularly featured on the cartoons. She's in a couple of Donald cartoons but not very many. You brought up Chip and Dale who do have many appearances in classic shorts (and have their own title card) but it depends on who you ask whether they are part of that "fab" group. I say they are and sometimes say "the Fab Six" er...seven. ;)

3073281_com_donald_duck_cartoon_intro.jpg

I am totally up for adding Chip and Dale since they were probably in more of Donald's cartoons than Daisy.

Robo,
You always have a surprise ready to go! Well done, sir!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter