Who applied to be a Disney Mom?

Okay, I know I am being a pest, but I just want to check. I just went back to read the rules, and I didn't see anything about limiting to 5000? Of course, that would be great if they are limiting it....even in the press release it didn't say that? Where are ya'll seeing that Disney says officially that they are accpeting 5000 only? I saw in a few other websites that people are posting that, but I would like to see that in print, haha!!!! (I am just hoping that my application got it before they hit 5000, you know? Will they just shut down the applications at that point? ) Boy, I sort of sound like a psycho, huh? LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2: It would be sooooo great if they chose some DIS people! Thanks!
Jeanette

I saw it when I applied online. It said until Oct. 5 or 5000 whichever came first. I was so nervous about waiting and not possibly getting in I did it immediately instead of thinking it through. Most likely not the best strategy, but at least I threw my hat into the ring.

I saw it when I applied online. It said until Oct. 5 or 5000 whichever came first. I was so nervous about waiting and not possibly getting in I did it immediately instead of thinking it through. Most likely not the best strategy, but at least I threw my hat into the ring.

Hmmm....okay, and I know it wasn't there when I applied, so do you think that means that they hit the 5000 mark before I applied?:confused: I sure hope not!

Jeanette

I just applied and it stated 5000 entries or Oct 5. I don't think it would have accepted my application if they already had 5000 entries. Also they sent an emaill confirming the acceptance of my application.

I just applied and it stated 5000 entries or Oct 5. I don't think it would have accepted my application if they already had 5000 entries. Also they sent an emaill confirming the acceptance of my application.

Okay, good! I must have just missed that info somewhere; maybe it was on the actual registration page and I was too focused on my 100 words :lmao: !

Thanks for the info! Sending warm fuzzies to us all :love:

Jeanette

Has anyone had trouble applying? I tried to apply but every time i login it redirects me to the login page, basically i cannot get to the mom panel registration.

the trip is from dec 8-12 . [/QUOTE said:
Not that I am going to win, but I did appy, I already have a trip planned Dec 5-10, I wonder if you have to go Dec 8-12, that would be a real bummer, to win and NOT be able to go on the trip

Not that I am going to win, but I did appy, I already have a trip planned Dec 5-10, I wonder if you have to go Dec 8-12, that would be a real bummer, to win and NOT be able to go on the trip

How I read it is that you HAD to go on the trip as part of the deal. I'm thinking they want everyone there at the same time. Since you would already be there, I don't think it would be an issue. If it is, I will gladly take your place. :rotfl:

I applied Friday! It would be so awesome to be a part of something like that!

Allyson

Does anyone know if any single parents have entered the contest?

I hope they pick a mix of family types. (Single parents, grandparents...)

I applied. My first thought when I got the e-mail was, "Why only Mom's? What about Dads?!"

Reading the rules, I didn't see anywhere that stated only females could enter. So I entered. I'll be a "Mom" if they want me too. But my profile and pic will be a little manly!

I applied but am due to have a baby the 1st week of December. That would stink if I would be picked and then can't go on those dates. BUMMER!!

Another applicant here! :cool1: I think this is such a great idea - I've helped several friends plan trips and I couldn't believe how clueless they were!! Actually, I think they're just not as neurotic as me :lmao:

Does anyone know when they're actually picking the panel? My email just said that they would only notify the people if they had moved on to "the next round in the hiring process". Do you think they'll wait until after Oct 5th, or get started as soon as all 5000 applications are in?

I did, I figured why not. I'm hoping my past luck (won a disney trip, 3rd prize in pirate for a day, won swim with dolphins etc) still holds. :thumbsup2

Good luck to everyone who entered

of course I applied, but I never win anything so I am not holding out hope.

Oh, and I need to remove my ticker :(
looks like this trick or treat trip is a no go. Waahhh:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter