Who’s had all 6 Guardians songs?

My first ride the song was September. I rode it five times during my 10 day trip and September is my favorite.

Our first five rides we never repeated a song. Now we’ve ridden it several more times and we’ve never gotten Disco Inferno.

September, I Ran, EWTRTW are our favs. Meh on Conga, don’t like Gonna Get Ya.

I am missing Everybody wants to rule the world. Got all the rest of them. My favorite is Disco inferno. Going back for Thanksgiving weekend looking forward to seeing and hearing Christmas remix and if they change visuals of the ride and not just music

We rode it three times in September: By far "I Ran" was the winner, but we are 80's kids and Flock of Seagulls was one of my DH favorite bands. We also had "Conga"-meh...it was ok. EWTRTW was our third song and it was very fun but not "I Ran" fun. Our kids just got back last night and they Blonde, EWTRTW and Conga--Blonde winner for them.

I just got back from my second trip since GOTG opened. Before ever riding I had my own ranking of the order in which I’d like to hear the songs: 1.September 2. Everybody Wants to Rule the World 3. Conga 4. Disco Inferno and I didn’t care if I ever got the other two, lol.

Oddly enough, we rode 3 times in August and I got my first 3 choices, in that exact order. We went again last week and rode 4 times and got the same 3 songs, plus Disco Inferno! I have no idea how I’ve avoided the two songs I didn’t want in 7 rides, but I’ve loved all 4 of the songs I’ve gotten, with EWTRTW being my favorite.

I talked to a CP CM in line last week who had had every song except One Way or Another, which she desperately wanted and she said EWTRTW was her least favorite, by far. Which got me thinking, would I dislike One Way or Another and I Ran as much as I do when they come on the radio, if I got them on the ride?

So anyone who’s had them all, did any of them surprise you, either in a good way or not-so-good way? I know one day I’ll get one of the two I don’t want and am hoping I’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Rode 3 times during early June trip and just got back today from Fall break trip riding 4 times and have now gotten all 6 songs. Was sweating out final ride this week needing to hear September and luck was on our side.

Been on 13 times since May. Still haven't had I Ran or EWTRTW. Will be back in a few weeks and hoping for those! Btw, does anyone know if they are truly random? Do they stick with the same song for certain period of time (let's say noon-4pm, etc) or if there is any pattern?

I’ve been keeping track of my ride songs since Guardians opened.….

Everybody wants to rule the world:

September:

Ran so far away:

Disco inferno:

Conga:

One way or another:

I’ve gotten one way or another like 5 times in a row and I’m sick of it. I personally like September and Ran so far the most

1st ride...Conga (awesome!)
2nd ride...I Ran
3rd ride....I Ran (about an hour after the second ride)
4th ride...I Ran

We must be the old duck... our favorite is Disco Inferno, burn baby burn!...we rode it opening day twice. When I hear the song on the radio (which is not very often) it takes me back to the ride... it’s all about memories!!

We rode 4 times and got September 3x and Conga the last time. I really wanted EWTRTW but that will have to wait until the next trip. That ride will probably always make me think of September, though.

My favorite memory is a new challenge for you .
The exit songs
First trip and Dawning of the Age of Aquarius was playing and it was perfect ! So now I just want to sit and listen for that again In the Exit

Aquarius/ Let the Sunshine In sung by 5th Dimension (?)
When the moon is in the 7th House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius

What a trip back to good times !

And I think the holiday selection will be so much fun and create even longer lines!

Last edited:
Rode it 6 times on the last trip - started with September (has great pacing with the ride), then got Everyone wants to rule the world 3x in a row... Got Disco Inferno on the 5th and then finally Blondie on the 6th (which I was rooting for since the 3rd ride).

Blondie is probably our favorite. EWTRTW is a great song but the more uptempo songs added to the ride for us.

Been on 13 times since May. Still haven't had I Ran or EWTRTW. Will be back in a few weeks and hoping for those! Btw, does anyone know if they are truly random? Do they stick with the same song for certain period of time (let's say noon-4pm, etc) or if there is any pattern?
I have read that each train cycles through all 6 songs, in an certain order. We just booked a trip for December. I was wondering if the Christmas mix will be played for every ride then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter