• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

white shorts

erynsmom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone find wearing white shorts to be a nuisance at DW? I figured because it will be so hot that white shorts might be cooler, but I don't want to end up with dirty shorts by the end of the day.

No problem you may also want to look into the sports stores for some of the breathable shorts they are great, light and cool.

Oh goodness, I would never bring a pair of white shorts to DW. I am way toooooo active & would be way too concerned about getting stains on them from the rides, sitting on the curbs for the parades, dripping one of my Mickey Mouse ice creams on them, or getting them wet. :eek:

:santa: :santa: :santa:

I just bought a pair today to wear for our upcoming trip in sept (after labor day:laughing: ) I figure the more comfortable the better and they're cute. It's very hot & Humid. We wer ther last Sept and it felt like we were on the face of the sun at times.

I always wear white capris and a white tank at disney and then top it off with a cutton down camp shirt in a color, it makes wash at disney sooooooooo easy, I bring 3 sets of white capris and 3 white tanks and all white or natural(tan-ish) undergarments and as much white and light pink clothing my DD has and we do a huge light colored wash every 3 or 4 days while we swim at the pool. It works great, we pack sooooooooo light and are cool and clean all vacation. I have had no prob getting dirty or stained anywhere and I am a curb sittin parade watcher extroidenaire!!:rotfl:

Personally, I would never wear white shorts. I feel like they would get dirty and I would have to be really careful on water rides. :laughing:

I've worn white shorts at Disney, I personally just wouldn't wear them to Animal Kingdom if you're planning on going Kali River Rapids. I'm not sure if you do laundry while you're down there either, but I would definitely bring a Tide Stick just in case.

Same goes for white shirts!

:lmao: :laughing:
I am the type of person that would never even think about it until after the fact.

I wore white capri's last year and prob will again but they do get dirty very easy. We just did the rides (no sitting for parades or anything) and they did get pretty dirty quickly :laundy:

Personally, I stay away from white pants or shorts! Some of the ride seats are not pristine! :lmao:

I thought about the same thing at first and then I thought better of it . . . especially sitting and waiting for a parade or . . . . a DOWNPOUR!! :lmao:
Just keep drinking your water and using your misters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter