White Christmas??

skeeterbuge

disney freak
I am going to have a white Christmas!! I am sope to get 5-12" bye tomorow and it just started snowing!! i am so so happy caz where i live we havent even had a little bit of snow the past 3 winters!!

Who else is going to have a white Christmas??

Have a Great Holiday!! and B SAFE!!

im having a white christmas there's a big storm over northwest iowa right now.

No white Christmas for me, I'm actually happy :-)
Snow=icy roads=harder for travel=some family can't come to our house tonight

BUT lucky you!

i live in Utah, so we always get snow in the winter :) anybody else live in Utah???

There's a good chance we might. It's raining right now, but the temperature is supposed to continue to drop, thus changing the rain into snow. The most snow we ever get at one time is 1-2 inches, but it would still be pretty cool to have snow on the ground tomorrow morning :)

Its going to be a rainy christmas here. :|
theres still a lot of snow on the ground today because of the huge snow storm (we got 24 inches)
but tomorrow its supposed to rain, so it will end up being a soggy icy christmas. boo.

all the weathermen say that we should get somewhere between 15-25" while it keeps snowing on and off from yesterday afternoon until saturday morning.

no snow in australia :) unless there are some freak weather conditions somewhere...

Right now, we have about 16 inches of snow..
Apparently we're supposed to have 3 feet by tomorrow night but I highly doubt we will.
I'm happy with the amount we have now.
So to answer your question, yes I am having a white Christmas :-)

I have a white and green Christmas =p
We had rain last week but some of the snow is still here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter