• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

White Chocolate Castle

LuluLovesDisney

<font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not
What did you do with yours? Mine has been languishing in my fridge with 2 broken turrets for awhile now. I think I am going to attempt to repair the turrets and display it at our housewarming before it bites the dust (so I don't feel dumb for schlepping it all the way from FL!)

What about you?

If the breaks are realatively "clean breaks", you can slightly melt the broken pieces edge and reattach.
You may want to have a can of freezing spray so that the melted chocolate hardens quickly.

The white chocolate tastes pretty nasty so if you don't plan on letting anyone eat it, then you can just try a regular glue.

I still have ours and I'm not sure what to do with it either. I almost wish they didn't give it to us so I wouldn't have felt like I had to bring it home! :rotfl:

My husband points out the big white box in the fridge at least one a week.

Ate the whole darn thing! It was in the fridge and got moved and the turret broke....and then a nibble here, a nibble there, over 2 months ;) It was delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter