White Castle hamburgers to open

We are currently in Orlando and WILL NOT be going to the grand opening. We did drive by the place the other day and it doesn't look like this massive building I expected for what is supposed to be the larges in the world or whatever. Just looks like another fast food joint. Not saying it isn't the largest, but certainly won't compare to the huge McDonalds we went to in Chicago or even the McDonalds up on Sand Lake Road.

We have had Krystal once, plain nasty. We did eat at a White Castle many many years ago. We may give this one a try once the grand opening newness wears off. There is so much new stuff going in and being built along Palm Parkway, I am amazed. I remember taking those back roads to get around and it was mainly, what looked ot be, old orange trees growing all through there. Now it is filled with homes, apartments and a lot of new hotel properties. Progress I guess.

Was anyone there this morning. Watching local news reports, it looks like lines were very long. I am hoping someone like Adam the Woo went so I can at least see a bit about what it was like.

Was anyone there this morning. Watching local news reports, it looks like lines were very long. I am hoping someone like Adam the Woo went so I can at least see a bit about what it was like.

Wow, this is pretty crazy. Fans camped overnight. And I don't think there were any giveaways, they just waited for the food. It's just white castle.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/03/fans-camp-overnight-for-largest-white-castles-opening-day/

Adam did go:

I can eat White Castle sober-Yup That's my superpower according to my friends :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter