Whispering Canyon Question

kristenm514

Mouseketeer
DD6 and I are taking a trip without Dad and little brother in May. We booked Whispering Canyon for dinner on my birthday, and I'm pretty excited about it - love barbecue!

Since it's just the two of us, can I still get the all you can eat platter? DD would probably only eat chicken (and just legs) if she chose to share it with me, but that's fine. Can you include kids on the platter as their meal?

Also, if DD insists that she doesn't want anything to do with the platter, can I get it just for myself? I'd feel kind of ridiculous with all of that food just for me (I know they can scale how much they bring, but still, that's a lot of food)..but heck, it's my birthday! :cool1:

Thanks!

There was a kids price listed on disney's website for the all you care to eat platter. My mom & I got the platter and even with the two of us there was a ton of food. Don't forget to ask for ketchup!

There's no sharing with the skillets, but there would be no problem ordering one for yourself and your DD.

Hope you have a great Birthday!

Ahh ok. I misunderstood then -- I thought it was like at Garden Grill, where you pay per head but everyone shares the same platter. We're good then. Thank you!

Yes, you can order the skillet/platter for yourself. It would come to the table with a sample of each item for 1. If your daughter orders the kid skillet/platter, one skillet/platter will come to the table but with enough food for 2 to get started, so one skillet/platter but you will be charged for 1 adult and 1 child. Each person does not get their own skillet/platter. If she does not want the food on the skillet/platter, she can order an al a carte meal from the kids menu.

Hope this helps!

I work at WCC.

Yes, you can order the skillet/platter for yourself. It would come to the table with a sample of each item for 1. If your daughter orders the kid skillet/platter, one skillet/platter will come to the table but with enough food for 2 to get started, so one skillet/platter but you will be charged for 1 adult and 1 child. Each person does not get their own skillet/platter. If she does not want the food on the skillet/platter, she can order an al a carte meal from the kids menu.

Hope this helps!

I work at WCC.

Perfect. Thank you. That's what I thought, then I got myself all confused by thinking too much. I do that sometimes.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter