• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whispering Canyon Question

BC24

Earning My Ears
We will have an ADR at Whispering Canyon and will be staying at Kidani Village...what would be the best way to get there by Disney Buses? Is there a bus that goes directly from Kidani to Whispering Canyon or are we better off going to a park like AK and then taking the bus to Whispering Canyon? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you have to go to AK. The buses don't run between resorts. To the best of my knowledge anyway. Which can get in the way when you want to dine at other resorts but at least you're close to a park!

bBuses do not run from resort to resort. We always take a bus to the closest park to our resort ( we stayed at POR last year) and from MK we took a bus to Wildenrness Lodge :) It was a quick hop! You will love WCC!

As the other posters noted, busses don't run from resort to resort. I would suggest taking the bus to MK and then, from there, you can choose to take a bus or a boat to Wilderness Lodge. The resort boat is kind of a nice change of pace. It brings you to the back of the Wilderness Lodge, near the pool and geyser. It's an easy walk to WL and the WCC.

As the PP's have said, there are no busses that go from resort to resort. You'll need to go to a park, or DTD, first and then catch a bus/boat to WL if you can only use Disney transportation. Allow something like 90 minutes to get from AKL to WL when doing that.

Or, you could get a taxi and be there in about 20 minutes.

I agree with these people, take a bus to the MK and then you can take the boat to Wilderness Lodge. Or, if you just missed the MK bus, pick any other theme park bus, then another bus to WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter