Whispering Canyon or Ohana?

We have been to both and have to go with Ohana. I thought the WCC was ok; not great, not good, just ok. We were reluctant to go to Ohaha's because of a negative review on here from a food critic; I'm glad I didn't follow his advice. Ohana's is a must do for us every time we go to WDW, I love the place.

Ohana's hands down. It was kind of off putting to sit down, and immediatly have food put on the table... I mean, I was like *sit down*, order drinks, BAM food is there. I immediatly thought that they were rushing us through, which turned me off. Then they explained it a bit, and I kind of got into the groove.

You can have seconds, thirds, fourths, anything. They bring the meat from the fire to your table, and serve it directly. The first time we went there, we had eaten our fill, and THEN they bring out the dessert. We figured that we would only have a few bites, so we didn't bother taking it out of the dish it was in, just dug in.

Well, after 10 minutes, that one was gone. So the waitress comes over and asks if we want another. The boys were all for it, so we got another. I said how good it was, how much we all liked it. So when she came back to the table, she had the recipie for us!

We finished about 1/4 of the second desert, and she asked if we wanted it wrapped up. We had driven there, and didn't want to just leave it in the car while we went to the park, so we said no... then she said they would STORE it for us, and to come get it when we were done in the park.

So we go back to get it, they had it all labeled and everything. We get it back to the hotel, and it's like 1 AM. We are kind hungry, it was a late night and what not. So we open it up.

And they had put ANOTHER FULL ONE in there!

I don't offer compliments lightly, but I meant it when I called the manager of ohana's and said he had the best resturant in WDW!

'Ohana is our only must do restaurant at Disney (well besides a mid afternoon Volcano Roll from Tokyo Dining). We just LOVE it!!! Food, atmosphere, view of Wishes, people, and Bread Pudding. Yep its got to be 'Ohana.

Well, I won't insult 'Ohana's by comparing it to WCC.

The food at WCC was horrible (we had the family dinner skillet) and extremely over-priced for the quality. The service was also some of the worst that I have ever experienced and I made a point to only leave a $1 tip for our $70 meal.

My kids BEG me to eat dinner at 'Ohana's and talk about it all year long. We make a point to eat dinner there at least twice per trip.

WE :love: 'Ohana's!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter