Whispering Canyon - Not available at 60 + 3?

MeridaMonkey

Mouseketeer
My booking window opened this morning for early September and I managed to get all of the dining reservations I wanted except for 1: Whispering Canyon on 9/5 for breakfast. There was nothing, and I mean NOTHING available the entire morning; not a single available time for any party size, for breakfast or lunch.

Could it really be completely booked at 60+3 days out when the days before and after are showing tables for all party sizes every 15 min? Or is it possible reservation times for that morning just haven’t dropped yet for some reason?

My party is large (9 people) so I have been splitting my group into two (5+4) for other reservations where necessary, even that didn’t work for this.

Fingers crossed I can pick that one up…

Keep trying. Disney IT sucks, not better way of putting it. One would think a multi-billion dollar company could figure out how to make their reservation system work. Sadly, its totally inconsistent and works sometimes and other times it doesn't. You might jump on the app as well as the web browser, but if those fail try calling. Good luck.

My booking window opened this morning for early September and I managed to get all of the dining reservations I wanted except for 1: Whispering Canyon on 9/5 for breakfast. There was nothing, and I mean NOTHING available the entire morning; not a single available time for any party size, for breakfast or lunch.

Could it really be completely booked at 60+3 days out when the days before and after are showing tables for all party sizes every 15 min? Or is it possible reservation times for that morning just haven’t dropped yet for some reason?

My party is large (9 people) so I have been splitting my group into two (5+4) for other reservations where necessary, even that didn’t work for this.

Fingers crossed I can pick that one up…
My parents are looking for the same exact date! They called yesterday AM, and the CM wasn't even able to find breakfast for a party of 2. Didn't see anything for Garden Grill either when my trip in 2 weeks has great availability. Seems like it maybe hasn't been loaded yet? Still checking for them, hopefully something pops up

Same thing happened to me today for 9/11. Nothing available for breakfast or lunch at 60+3 during one of the slowest months? Confused, but will keep trying I guess. We move from CCV to VGF after MNSSHP and I’d prefer to stay in AC as long as possible, 😂

I've been checking for Narcoossees since my 60+10 opened (I'm 40 days out now) and not one date on my 12 day trip was available. I'm not sure what's going on with their reservations but a lot of folks are having issues with things not being available. I can assure you the problem is them, not us. There aren't nearly enough people booked into the hotels for these reservations to be gone the second they open, which means they never opened them to begin with.

Same. Tried for everyday the week of Sept 10-16, breakfast or lunch and nothing. But random dinners populated. Wondering if they are planning on closing for the first 2 meals for some reason?

Same. Tried for everyday the week of Sept 10-16, breakfast or lunch and nothing. But random dinners populated. Wondering if they are planning on closing for the first 2 meals for some reason?
Oh I really hope not!! That really messes with my plans for the week we’re there. It’s also rather off-putting if that is the plan and they don’t tell anyone….

I made a back-up reservation just in case, but this is the one I want - fingers crossed!!

Been some strange availability - or lack of recently. D23 is there from September 8 - 10th and it is sold out, but that should not effect dining reservations that much!

A variety of restaurants are suffering from this glitch. Via Napoli & San Angel Inn are also “full” As if lol. Dates seem to be Sept 5, Sept 7 through at least Sept 12.

Was thinking the same thing, but that would only leave Roaring Fork for breakfast! Guess we will be heading over to VGF earlier than I want to…

Staying at Copper Creek and want breakfast at Whispering Canyon at least once during week of 9/4/2023 - 9/9/2023 and NOTHING is available -- which isn't possible unless they maybe have decided to CLOSE for Breakfast and Lunch due to low bookings/crowds. That would be good for us for park touring but stinks that we lose a dining option right at our resort. Really thinking they must be closed for that week for breakfast????

We had this happen several different reservations at my window of 60+. Then later that day or a few days later they appeared. It was always the one I wanted that was missing. Tony’s, Via Napoli, whispering Canyon, Yachtsman..,,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter