Whispering Canyon Cafe

TiggerEyes

Earning My Ears
I'm leaving for WDW in two weeks. Can't wait! I have a couple questions about Whispering Canyon Cafe though. I have ADRs for lunch and need to find out of their All-You-Care-To-Eat Skillet is meant for one person or two people. I can only eat about half of what's offered on the skillet, which is fine if I'm eating with someone, but I don't want to order an entire skillet for myself.

Also, what are "cowboy beans"? I see it's also listed with the Vegetable Enchilada, which leads me to believe that they're not made with pork products?

Thank you!

~TE :yay:

You can order the all you can eat skillet for just one person. I agree it is alot of food. :thumbsup2

Yes only one person. It's a lot of food. Can't remember about the beans. I haven't been there in a couple of year sry. But I love this place. It was fun.

The more people that order the skillet, the bigger it gets, but you can order for 1.

Don't know if it matters to you but the beef strips are only on the dinner menu. Still a lot of meat variety for lunch but my DH specifically wanted dinner for those beef strips. They were GOOD too!

The skillet can be refilled too as many times as you want and with special requests (only chicken, hold the beans, etc.)

We went there last week and it was a GREAT meal and a GREAT time!:thumbsup2

You can order the all you can eat skillet for just one person. I agree it is alot of food. :thumbsup2

I do love to eat, especially at Disney, but if we're heading right into the parks afterward, I don't want an aching belly the entire afternoon. Thank you for the information!

Don't know if it matters to you but the beef strips are only on the dinner menu. Still a lot of meat variety for lunch but my DH specifically wanted dinner for those beef strips. They were GOOD too!

The skillet can be refilled too as many times as you want and with special requests (only chicken, hold the beans, etc.)

We went there last week and it was a GREAT meal and a GREAT time!:thumbsup2

Our ADRs are for 11:45am, so I don't think we can "fudge" a dinner menu off the staff. I do see that they have a Smoked Beef Brisket Sandwich as a smaller alternative - I love brisket!

I'm so glad you mentioned the special requests. I can ask my brother who'll be joining if there's anything there neither of us want. Then we can substitute it with more of the good stuff! Thank you!

TE :banana:

I saw on Allears that one of the kid's meal options at WCC is grilled chicken strips. My son likes his chicken nice and fried. Is it possible to do that there? I really want to eat here, but I want my son to be able to eat too. And he is one picky eater. Basically anywhere I go will have to have pizza, chicken nuggets or fingers, or pb&j. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter