Whispering Canyon Cafe Skillets?

meggiebeth

WDW, DLR & DLP enthusiast
Hi all,

We are looking at going to Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner on our next trip. I’m vegetarian and I know they now offer a vegan skillet. My question is, can you substitute items from another skillet? I’m not vegan and would prefer things like the regular cornbread to the vegan cornbread.

Also, on a more general note, is the WCC worth visiting for dinner? We are already going for breakfast (and have been before for breakfast so know what to expect there) but I’m not sure if the dinner skillets are worth getting. (Or are they very basic like the Garden Grill skillets?)

Thanks in advance! :)

Last time I was there for lunch, the same skillets (including the vegan one) were available at lunch and dinner. (The vegan one didn't show up on the lunch menu, but I asked and it was available anyway). I'm not vegetarian, but the regular skillet is a lot of meat all at once, so I got the vegan skillet and substituted the regular cornbread and butter. I've preferred lunch, as there are other lunch menu items besides the skillets that I also like, but next trip I'm going for dinner, as that fits better into my schedule this time.

We've done breakfast and lunch skillets at WCC and much prefer breakfast. I wouldn't make a special trip there for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter