Which would you rather Be our Guest lunch or dinner?

Visualauren

Mouseketeer
For those of you who have gone to BOG, would you rather lunch or dinner? For me, one of the biggest draws would be the kids meeting the beast at dinner so I'm still trying for the dinner, ... as well as lunch. I'll take either one ifI can get so lucky!. what are everyone's pros and cons with lunch and dinner.

Lunch is a good option if you just want a chance to see inside but I prefer dinner. The overall experience of dinner is more in line with the grandeur of the place. Lunch is noisy and has a more casual, cafeteria feel.

We liked both. Lunch is the only time you can sit in the room with Belle and the Beast dancing in the middle and it was less crowded than dinner. Dinner is when the Beast walks around (gave my BF a high 5 & made his day :mickeyjum). Meeting with the Beast after dinner was a treat too.

Because of the high demand and crowd we aren't in any hurry to return but the food was excellent and the atmosphere beautiful. We were lucky to do both on the same trip. :thumbsup2

I am trying to decide this right now. I was lucky and scored a reservation for lunch on the Tuesday of our trip and dinner on the Friday of our trip. On the Tuesday I was just going to do Cosmic Ray QS but I think I would prefer BoG. I think I might do it twice?! :ssst:

I was wondering the same thing as the OP.
My brother-in-law tried to book a reservation for BOG for dinner and none was available .. (for late August) .. but lunch was.

So I guess dinner is more popular?

I was wondering the same thing as the OP.
My brother-in-law tried to book a reservation for BOG for dinner and none was available .. (for late August) .. but lunch was.

So I guess dinner is more popular?

Lunch reservations just opened up yesterday. Give it a few days and those lunch ressies will be gone too.

Not a lot of dinner cancellations yesterday even though. I think there's a lot of people out there like me who got a lunch reservation but who are still sitting on a dinner ressie trying to decide which to do.

Food-wise, I prefer lunch. But we did lunch there last trip so, while I do have a lunch reservation as a backup, I'd love to get a dinner rez if one pops up in time.

Not a lot of dinner cancellations yesterday even though. I think there's a lot of people out there like me who got a lunch reservation but who are still sitting on a dinner ressie trying to decide which to do.

This really surprised me, actually. I tried lunch and dinner last August, and while lunch was fun, I much preferred the menu and the atmosphere at dinner. but it seemed to me that the general consensus on the boards is that lunch is more affordable, and that you still get to see inside the castle. so I figured there would be a mini flood of dinner ressies on the cancellation threads. but I think, like you, people are sitting on one of each to decide. not that I blame people at all for waiting to decide or even doing both--I got a lunch ADR on the 25th and a late dinner one just this evening, and I'm really excited for both. I just thought most folks round these parts were more interested in lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter