• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which would you prefer?

dmc6469

DIS Veteran
We are doing a full day at MK and then on the 2nd day just MVMCP so since we aren’t doing 2 full days and can only choose one, which would you think is the one not to miss: The Welcome Greeting with the characters or the Kiss Goodnight. If it was up to me, I’d stay for both but my sister and cousin always say that they aren’t ‘as young or in shape’ as me :bored:and will be too exhausted for full days of going to the park from opening to closing. So since we will be there either 1st thing and leave early (missing the Kiss Goodnight) or coming late and staying all night (missing the Welcome Greeting) which one do you think is the one that we MUST see on our 1st trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter