Which would you pick?

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
When we go in September we will be making 4 or 5 dining reservations. We know 3 that we want for sure. We're not sure about the other 1 or 2. We are staying at the BCR. It's me, DH, DS 6, DD 10. We plan to visit all 4 parks.

Definite ADRs
Via Napoli
Be Our Guest
Sci-Fi

Out of these - which 2 would you pick?
Boma Breakfast Buffet
Cape May Seafood Buffet
T-Rex (we have a 6 year old boy)
San Angel Inn
Chefs De France

Ive only eaten at 2..

TRex- I wouldn't worry about it if you are just going for the dinosaurs. I usually let my kiddos go in look around the store and leave. Its enough to see them without having to spend the money on questionable food. Ive eaten there several times and unless someone specifically requests going there I wouldn't

Chef De France- Ive been here once and enjoyed it. Id look at the menu and see if its something that appeals to your children. We took my 7yo (at the time) niece, she refused all the food on the menu and made a fuss the whole meal because she was "so hungry". My then 16mo oldest daughter was also with us and enjoyed eating off of my plate so not all children have an issue with the food, just some picky ones.

When we go in September we will be making 4 or 5 dining reservations. We know 3 that we want for sure. We're not sure about the other 1 or 2. We are staying at the BCR. It's me, DH, DS 6, DD 10. We plan to visit all 4 parks.

Definite ADRs
Via Napoli
Be Our Guest
Sci-Fi

Boma Breakfast Buffet
Cape May Seafood Buffet
San Angel Inn
Chefs De France

I like all but the Cape May...we've done it 3 times (most recent was in Dec) and it's gone downhill IMO (less food for more $$). I don't want to ever go back. While I have only ever done Boma for dinner, my inlaws did it for breakfast in Dec and loved it. San Angel Inn isn't the best/most authentic Mexican food but the ambiance there is really cool. T-Rex was a nice surprise when we went...weren't expecting too much and we really enjoyed it. Chefs De France was some good food but slow service and a bit fancy so might be a good one to pass (I thought it would be a good date night place for DH and I sometime...but we took our kids when we went and they liked it too...was expensive as my kids are teens and they did the prix fixe thing :faint:).

By the way...your 3 definites are my ADRs for our 4 night girls only trip in Aug (just me and my DDs)...plus Akershus and Raglan Road (doing Sci Fi for lunch).

By the way...your 3 definites are my ADRs for our 4 night girls only trip in Aug (just me and my DDs)...plus Akershus and Raglan Road (doing Sci Fi for lunch).

How cool! I've been to BOG and Via Napoli and they are my 2 favorite restaurants at WDW. I've always wanted to try Sci Fi and I think my kids will love the theming. Thanks for your help!

How cool! I've been to BOG and Via Napoli and they are my 2 favorite restaurants at WDW. I've always wanted to try Sci Fi and I think my kids will love the theming. Thanks for your help!

All, but Sci Fi, are new for us...been wanting to try RR and VN for a long time...and been trying to get BOG since it opened. We haven't done Sci Fi in years and I've been wanting to go back but DS and DH never wanted to, so since it will be just us girls...:thumbsup2. Your kids will like it...it's pretty cool the food...meh...just stick with simple basic stuff).

I used to love Sci-Fi but will no longer go back. I got violently ill last year and ended up getting sick in the park. My sister's fiancé got ill the year before after eating there.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

we did lunch at chefs de france,, very very good, we enjoyed all, especially dessert

we did lunch at chefs de france,, very very good, we enjoyed all, especially dessert

If you are staying at the BC I'd say Cape May is a must, but we go there for breakfast. I've never tried their dinner.

I think the kids will really enjoy the atmosphere at San Angel Inn, so I pick that one.

Cape May and San angel for SURE!! Done all but trex however I have done rainforest and from what I hear they are similar. I was so skeptical about san angel because where I live I believe we have the best Mexican food and it's cheap so why would we go to san angel but I was wrong, it was sooo good! We went to San angel for the atmosphere and ended up very happy! Cape may is one of our favorite character meals.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I might be out of the norm here, but we weren't that impressed with Boma for breakfast. It was kind of a let down for the cost. Was the food bad...no. It was okay. But for what we spent, we wanted it to be more than okay. As for the others that you are asking about, I don't know. I haven't eaten at any of them

Since you are staying at BC, I would suggest Cape May Cafe for the convenience. We have not eaten there yet but are trying it since we are staying at BC in August. :goodvibes

We too have all 3 of your ADRs on our trip this summer. Love all three - been to them several times. As much as we did enjoy our meal at Chefs de France - the menu is very limited for children - make sure you check it. It is the most fanciest of all places. We wouldn't go back because of the limited menu but when we were there we did have a great server. What about Garden Grill?

Boma Breakfast Buffet
Cape May Seafood Buffet
San Angel Inn
Chefs De France

My choices would be Cape May dinner and Boma breakfast. We love Cape May as it's a must do for us every trip. We haven't tried Boma for breakfast, but we love dinner and I have read nothing but great things about breakfast. We've never eaten at T-Rex or Chefs and while we've been to San Angel Inn, we didn't care for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter