which would you pick MNSSHP or Le Cellier'?

Which one would you do?

• MNSSHP

• Le Cellier"

Results are only viewable after voting.

topmonkeygirl

DIS Veteran
We are going to The World for 3 days in Oct. Origianlly it was only going to be for 2, then I added and extra day. (We live 2 hours away that's why we're going for such a short trip.) At my 180 Day mark I made my ressies for Le Cellier' for the 1 night we were going to be there. When I added the extra day I started thinking about going to the party. Of course the party falls on the day I have Le Cellier' ressies, and it was booked for the night before. My DH has never been to Le Cellier', I have. We've done both MNSSHP and MVMCP, we love both. So now I'm torn, which one I should do?

Le Cellier is just a restaurant. I have many restaurants at home that are superior to Le Cellier--not knocking Le Cellier, but I can get that dining experience (if not better) anytime. I wouldn't choose Le Cellier OVER another experience that is unique to WDW. Especially not one that offers way more than just a meal.

I live in a town that thinks that a Golden Corral is high dining- we live for our Disney meals, but I would skip many restaurants for MNSSHP!

I guess I'm the lone dissenting voice (currently, at least) that thinks you should hit Le Cellier.

To me, Disney is all about new experiences mixed with the old. As you both have done MNSSHP (which, like everyone else, I loved) but he has not done Le Cellier, it sounds to me like it's time to give him something new.

Me too. I can only say that my experience at Le Cellier was awesome. Maybe it was the fact that it was around Christmas, perhaps their was a little chill in the air but it was the best meal of the week. It felt like a warm ski chalet with excellent service and top notch steaks. I only have MVMCP to go by as a barometer for the MNSSHP and I was extremely disappointed with that event.

Can you keep trying to book Le Cellier on another day instead so you can do both?

For me, if I lived only 2 hours away, I would have annual passes. Then I wouldn't hesitate to go to MNSSHP and come back another day for Le Cellier. Hmm... or vice-versa.

MNSSHP. LeCellier is just a meal. A good one, but just a meal. I wouldn't give up MNSSHP for any meal.

Also, it's a longshot, but keep trying to get Le Cellier for the other night, stuff opens. Now that its two credits, I would think you would stand a better chance for a cancellation.

To me that is not even a question. I would skip any meal for MNSSHP. We travel in September just to attend!

Honestly I dont think Le Cellier is that great. Granted we always book a meal there just for the pretzel bread!

No doubt, Le Cellier is one of the best restaurants on property, but the party is only available for limited time. And the party usually overlaps Food and Wine festival, so you have some exceptional food options there too... maybe enjoy the booth offerings in EPCOT before heading over to the party?

I'm still so torn between the two, I love them both. Maybe I'll just book it twice for my next trip and do the party this trip. Thanks everyone for your input.

Me too. I can only say that my experience at Le Cellier was awesome. Maybe it was the fact that it was around Christmas, perhaps their was a little chill in the air but it was the best meal of the week. It felt like a warm ski chalet with excellent service and top notch steaks. I only have MVMCP to go by as a barometer for the MNSSHP and I was extremely disappointed with that event.

I would have to agree with you on this! I have only been to MVMCP and was not that impressed with it, pair that with the fact that we do not have children and my husband will not dress up Le Cellier is a no brainer for us....but to each his own!

didnt read all the other response, but here's my 2Cents...I voted for MNSSHP! Le Cellier is great,..but if it were between the two for our family, I would pick the party!!It's soooo fun!! I actually liked this one better than the Christmas party.It's something they will never forget, not the same experience for a rest. for sure!!

never, never, never would I give up MNSSHP for a restaurant. I don't care what restaurant it is ! :goodvibes MNSSHP is an experience of a lifetime. LeCellier is a meal. You could always do a "walk up" on another day and quite likely be seated.

Go to MNSSHP !! You won't regret it !!! :banana:

I voted MNSSHP. I have eaten at Le Cellier, and while I did enjoy my meal, it isn't anything I can't get close to home. I would go to the party, and enjoy the parks!

Looks like I'm going to a party, I decided that whatever the polls showed that's what I'm going to do. Thanks everyone for chiming in and voting.

With all the complaints I have read/heard about Le Cellier since it went to signature dining, I vote MNNSHP hands down. You can get the cheese soup and pretzel bread at the Canada booth for the F&WF. :)

The "I didn't like MVMCP so Le Cellier is your better choice" argument doesn't make sense to me -- MVMCP does not equal MNSSHP.

I do love a good sit-down meal... but I'd pick MNSSHP over Le Cellier any day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter