Which would you pay OOP for?

DisneyLvr55

<font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit
We are going to Disney for 8 nights with the regular dining plan, and have 9 reservations. Below are the reservations I'm planning on making - Which would you choose as the most cost effective meal to pay OOP for? We are 5 adults and 2 children if that makes any difference :)

Fantasmic! Mama Melrose
Sanaa dinner
Akershus breakfast
'Ohana dinner
Yak & Yeti dinner
Rose & Crown dinner
Via Napoli dinner
Be Our Guest dinner
Chef Mickey breakfast

If the ones without times specified are all dinners, I'd go with Via Napoli. If any of those are lunches, I'd probably go with one of those. I definitely would not pay OOP for a character meal.

Without looking at menus and prices I would say Rose and Crown might be the one I would spend the least amount of money for my meal. You can check prices at Allears.net:

http://allears.net/din/dining.htm

There are menus with prices here on the Disboards. Look at the blue bar above and click on dining.

And there are some prices listed on the Disney website.

My guess is Yak and Yeti would be the cheapest. Maybe Rose and Crown. It depends on what you order. Looking at the menu and prices like the PP suggested is the best way to tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter