• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which would you choose?

fallen_angel727

Here you leave today and enter the world of yester
So I'll most likely have the opportunity to switch to a deluxe resort from POP for our upcoming trip :cool1: We're hoping to switch to AKL with free dining provided rooms are still available next week when we'll be able to book. I'm looking for a back up resort in case AKL isn't available. The choice is between Old Key West (studio) and Wilderness Lodge.

We would prefer WL however I'm not sure about the fact that we won't have the main pool. We aren't huge pool people, but I'm still not sure...

anyone have any advice? all three are going to be around a $1000 increase in price (give or take - so no substantial difference in price among the 3), and as of last night, there are available rooms for free dining at each one...

I was actually in the same situation for our upcoming trip and we chose AKL. We felt it offered the most of what we wanted since we both enjoy seeing the animals in the savanna.

When are you planning to take your trip? The renovations may be done by the time you arrive if you do choose WL.

We actually check in Sept. 26th, so it's coming quick. We just stumbled into a bit of extra $$$ so we want to upgrade (and yes we know about the upgrade charge due to switching after the 45 day mark)

AKL is our first choice because we have ADR's at all three restaurants and it would be convenient. Plus we like the animals lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter