Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• Dolphin, thats a great price for the location and F&W

• POFQ, smaller is better, save a few $$

• CBR, take a chance on discounts over the summer

Results are only viewable after voting.

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
We are going back for 10 nights in Oct, not on a dining plan and do not need ME. Stayed at these resorts many times so we know what we are getting. Very discouraging that the prices are rising, discounts are not as big and space is limited when the small discounts come out a few weeks before we are to go to WDW. Want to book and just be satisfied with what I have now, because that could be the price I will have to pay anyways (horrible discounts!)

I can get the Dolphin in a king bed for $2200, everything included and I would be right in the middle of F&W and super close to 2 parks and many awesome dining choices

I can get the POFQ king bed for $1885 with AAA discount but would have to drive or bus it everywhere and there is no way I would get a better price, this resort is rarely discounted

I can also get the CBR king bed for $1885 with AAA discount, the resort is so huge and the buses are a nightmare BUT it is possible to get 15-20% off for AP or FL discount but its not guaranteed

Hi Nicki,
Can't wait for your new trip with your food reviews!! I would stay at the Dolphin. It sounds like it would be the most convenient, even though a little more money. You gave good reasons why the other resorts wouldn't be as good.
Joan

Hi there,

I am following your last diming TR with Katmark. :goodvibes

Knowing how much you enjoy food and wine, I would do the Dolphin so you could be right there. Walking after eating so many good meals seems like a great way to eat more and feel even better about it. :rolleyes1

Good luck!

I've never visited during Food & Wine so I have no idea what the crowds will be like. I can say, though, that we have always been able to book a discount at the CBR. I don't know if that's because it's not as popular as the other moderates or if it's large and there are more rooms available. :confused3

When we stayed pre-cruise, we were in one of the furthest Barbados buildings and our walks to Old Port Royale averaged about 7 minutes. Our walks from Aruba to Old Port Royale were about 5 minutes.

Dolphin because YOU loved it in December and the short walk to Epcot; if not the Dolphin, then go with POFQ because I know you really like it there.

Have to put a disclaimer here: I cannot stand CBR no matter the discount.
So I'd say POFQ or Dolphin and from the looks of your trip w/Kathy & Mark you really liked the Dolphin too....
what about a split stay??

I voted Dolphin since you are there for F&W!
If you go with a mod, I'd pic POR because they do get discounts. Although I won't book before discounts come out. Reason being if rooms are already booked, WDW see's no reason to put out discounts. So booking without discount is kinda contrary to your best interest :goodvibes

So you could book Dolphin, great rate for Epcot resort :thumbsup2 then if you change your mind and want to save $ after seeing what WDW promo will be, you could always switch.

Just booked the Dolphin! So excited, we love the location and while it has no Disney themeing the price is a great deal for that time of year. If Disney has a change of heart and brings back the 40% off deluxes maybe we shop around again

I miss the days I paid $200 a night at the Poly and YC, that was not too long ago either!...oh well.....

Just booked the Dolphin! So excited, we love the location and while it has no Disney themeing the price is a great deal for that time of year. If Disney has a change of heart and brings back the 40% off deluxes maybe we shop around again

I miss the days I paid $200 a night at the Poly and YC, that was not too long ago either!...oh well.....

:yay::yay: I'm glad...I think that is where you will be happiest. And Mark is actually looking forward to staying there in December when we go with you guys again unless I can get a really good deal on a DVC...but will have to decide that soon (you and I will have to talk about it over the weekend).

You cannot beat the EPCOT location during F&W! That whole area is filled with many great things to do and see! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter