Which would you choose?

O&PsDad

Earning My Ears
Family of four here (2 adults, 5 y.o., 3 y.o.) booked for a 1bdrm at BWV 2 weeks before Christmas. Have stayed in 1 bdrm before and love the space/kitchen/laundry. We're currently on waitlist for studio at BLT (can't do 1bdrm there b/c we don't have enough points). We'd love to stay at BLT just to be able to have the convenience of the monorail. I know if our waitlist comes through (unlikely) we'll be automatically switched from BWV to BLT. SO, want some opinions if you think a 1 bdrm at BWV is a good trade for studio at BLT....or should we remove ourselves from the waitlist and be happy with our current resv. ?

I agree, I would stick with a 1 bedroom. We just did our split stays with two 5 year olds (twins) and we started in a studio for a couple of nights...while it was doable and no major problems, the one bedroom gave us a lot more options.

Drop that studio at BLT before it comes through. You will be very disappointed with that small space with your family of four. It is way too small for a group that size. Two adults, maybe. Two adults and two kids, never.

I would rather stay offsite in a condo than in a studio with the four of us. Keep the 1BR BWV.

I have stayed in a studio at BLT for 2 nights with 4 of us. It was okay in the short term, but would never do it for longer than that.

We just got back from our first every 1 bedroom stay at BLT and would never go back to a studio unless it was just two of us. And even then, I would only do it if it was going to be a short trip.

I would stick with the 1 bedroom at BWV.

We toured BLT last week. Those studios are TIGHT. I think I could only deal with one other person, not three!

We've stayed in a 1br BWV with five people, two being teens. We were fine in that space so you should have plenty of room :) Heck, the washer/dryer makes up for the Epcot vs MK location!

Thanks for the responses so far. Having never been to the BLT I wasn't sure if the newness of the place combined with the monorail access would trump the BWV even if the room was much smaller. I will call MS to get off that waitlist!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter