• Chef Mickey's Character Dinner

• Palio (Dinner)

• Yacht Club Galley (Dinner)

• Portobello Yacht Club (Dinner)

• House of Blues (Dinner)

Results are only viewable after voting.

sunny_stace

DIS Veteran
Which of these places would you choose to dine at based on both atmosphere and food quality?
Beaches and Cream
Spoodles
Chef Mickey's Character Dinner
Palio
Yacht Club Galley
Portobello Yacht Club
House Of Blues

Chef Mickey's is always fun and puts us in the mood for the rest of our trip. The food is okay, but the interaction is great. That balances it out for my family.

We like Beaches and Cream, Palio and Portobella Yacht Club, but Spoodles is one of 2 places we go every single trip! The foos is wonderful as it the service. We call the 4 cheese flat bread "heaven on a plate"!

DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR said:
Did more information about you. Who are you going with and do you go to Disney often?

I am the pickiest eater you will ever meet. I'm going with my best friend (both of us nearly 25) and she will eat almost everything. We just want somewhere fun with good food that will put is in the spirit for the first night!

Okay, I can't vote as this is too hard! But I will eliminate one. Compared to the rest, cut out Baches and Cream. It's good, but you have better choices on that list, I just can't pick one.

Alan

Our family would cast it's vote for the Portobello Yacht Club. We had an outstanding meal there last August that we still talk about.

As a fellow picky eater I would suggest that you check out the menus on allearsnet.com.

There are several restaurants listed as favorites by many that I would not go into because there is nothing on the menu that I would likely eat.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter