Which would you choose?....Couples Villa spa treatment or....3 days extra at disney?

Okay, I just read your ticker and you know, you and your daughter have plenty of time to save up for the spa money. You have 21 months. Divide that into $750+tip so you need about $40-50 (depending on your tip) a month. Maybe your daughter could do some chores around the house and you guys pick up the $50 as an extra birthday present or something (or maybe even her grandparents could help swing some of the money).

Okay, I just read your ticker and you know, you and your daughter have plenty of time to save up for the spa money. You have 21 months. Divide that into $750+tip so you need about $40-50 (depending on your tip) a month. Maybe your daughter could do some chores around the house and you guys pick up the $50 as an extra birthday present or something (or maybe even her grandparents could help swing some of the money).

So you would pick the spa over 3 days at Disney?..She has never been to Dsiney ever.....

DEF. do the 3 days in WDW. Then on one of the nights do a romantic dinner and then massage each other in the privacy of your own room! More intimate and brings you closer!

Have a great cruise!

DEF. do the 3 days in WDW. Then on one of the nights do a romantic dinner and then massage each other in the privacy of your own room! More intimate and brings you closer!

Have a great cruise!

Do you work at Disney?

If so how did you get a job there?

So you would pick the spa over 3 days at Disney?..She has never been to Dsiney ever.....

I somehow missed that OP had never been to WDW. No doubt that is the choice!! Extra day holidays, new exciting experience! We did a valentines special in the spa villa last year on the wonder and loved it.....but lets face it. Alone time, a massage and a hot tub can be done anywhere, anytime for probably a whole lot less money! Enjoy the WDW :banana:

And if money allows maybe you could do a more economical spa treatment too;)

If she has never been to disney def go there over the spa...but try to convince for at least 4 full days in the parks since it is needed to see it all.

Art of Animation will be open if you are interested in staying at a value resort. Maybe you could get an extra night or two if you stay value.

I would pick WDW over spa anytime.

I would rather have 3 extra days at the park and have a less expensive spa day sometime when I return home. I don't get a big sales pitch at my local spa.

I have been to MK but not any other park and DD has never been to any of them

Definitely pick WDW! I love spas, but you could get her a nice pedicure and facial at home before your vacation, or even at the Grand Floridian or one of the other Disney spas while you are here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter