which would you cancel YS or CRT?

Pooh&OurHunny

DIS Veteran
I wan to try Yatchmans Steakhouse and I looked and they have something my son would eat but I'm not sure there is anything my son would eat at CRT (I know we are going to CRT for the experience in eating in the castle...we have done breakfast).
We have DxDDP and I'm over 2 credits so I need to cancel one of them or pay 2 OOP meals.

We had Yachtmans Steakhouse in September and our Kids and the adults loved this whole meal and there where plenty of kids in the restaurant. Go ahead and try this one you will not regret it.

I wan to try Yatchmans Steakhouse and I looked and they have something my son would eat but I'm not sure there is anything my son would eat at CRT (I know we are going to CRT for the experience in eating in the castle...we have done breakfast).
We have DxDDP and I'm over 2 credits so I need to cancel one of them or pay 2 OOP meals.

Yep, I liked Yatchman's

We have eaten at YS and also CRT for dinner. Family of 5 and hands down,all of us liked YS, we have no desire to go back to CRT.

note of dissent...we just ate at Yachtsman Steakhouse a couple of weeks ago. So.Not.Worth.It. We were on the deluxe dining plan, so it was covered, but cash price for 2 of us would have been over $120 (not including alcohol or tip.) Food was nowhere close to the quality you'd expect for those prices.

Service was good, but food was average, if that good. Ambiance: none. Tables are very close together & the decor is pretty much standard Disney resort decor (i.e., nothing much to look at.)

CRT's not that great for the food, either but at least you're in the castle and the scenery is good.

If you're just looking for a good signature dining experience, I'd say go to Flying Fish. Cool decor, awesome location & excellent food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter