Which would be better a January or May 4 Night??

princess crazy

<font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo
Hi :D

Now I've found some pretty good prices for May and can't decide which would be best. Anyone here sailed at both of those times and have any pros or cons?I know the weather could possibly be a little cooler in January but it would be nice to get out of the cold for a while. I think it would be a nice getaway after Christmas but then I've never been on a cruise in the spring--only December before. Which would you choose?? Thanks!!:sunny:

I prefer a little warmer water, so if I had a choice of either time, I'd want to go in May, and start my summer a little early!

I've been crusin' in late December before and just returned from a mid-May.....water was a little cool in late December and the seas were a little rough...I'd certainly repeat a May cruise any time....like the 14-day next year....

May!! Jan there is a good chance the weather is to cold to swim!

May, then go in May!

January has been too unpredictable these past two years!

Scratch
pirate:

I just went this last January - due to the prices being less than in the summer. The water was cold and that was a downer for us - but we dealt with it. We all agreed that it would be better to cruise during the Summer if the price was right....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter