Which Wolfgang Puck restaurant?

Bertie131

DIS Veteran
I just realized there are at least 3--which one do you recc? Are they all sit-down? Thanks!

Express is counter service, Cafe is table service, and Dining Room is more upscale table service. We went to the Cafe last August and we're going back this year - it was very good and the portions were large. :)

The Cafe was excellent when we went last Aug - I'd also like to try the upstairs but my impression is that it is dressier and more formal?

ETA: I have eaten at the Express several times and it is always good

We love WPExpress so much that we are going to try WPCafe (downstairs) in Oct. THe menu looks so good

We've done 'em all.

The Express has great pizzas. Very convenient.

The Cafe has a wonderful assortment of foods, and you can almost always get in on short notice -- sometimes without an ADR if you go early in the afternoon.

Upstairs is great for a special occasion. It's not quite as noisy as the Cafe -- which can be pretty lively at times -- but it has a fun and festive atmosphere all its own and some terrific upscale cuisine. But it's not stuffy -- you can get by with "theme park casual" wear, and even shorts. :)

If you're on the dining plan, Express is a CS, Cafe is a TS. WP Upstairs doesn't accept the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter