which WDW resorts are "cruise" resorts?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
where we can bring our luggage and they will get it to the ship (our rooms) for us? any DVC resorts?
and are there any WDW resorts where we can actually sing in?

If you are on a Land/Sea package they will move your luggage for you, and the cruise hotels depend on what catagory room you have. I cant rember what goes with what off the top of my head, but there's a start :)

newholidayx2 said:
and are there any WDW resorts where we can actually sing in?
I guess you can 'sing' anywhere you want! :cool1:

We're doing a land/sea trip in about 2 1/2 weeks. These are the resorts I can remember, you should be able to get all the info from Disney's website. If you book a Cat. 8-11 you can stay at a choice of moderate hotels (CBR, POR, PO). If you book a cat with a verandah you get to choose a deluxe resort (AKL, Boardwalk-I think, Poly, Yacht club, or swan/dolphin) If you book in the top cat you can stay at the GF. ONe of the only resorts I can remember that wasn't listed was the contemporary (b/c that's where DH wanted to stay). That being said, we booked at cat 7 and are staying at AKL. Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter