Which Villlage do the buses stop first at CBR

freemore

Mouseketeer
Just wondering which village the buses stop first at CBR going to the parks and coming back from the parks. I thought someone said Jamaca? Would it help to stay at a Village where the buses stopped first? Thanks

Depending on which part or which route the bus driver is taking, there are different first village stops. I've found it doesn't really matter which village you stay in because of this.

Depending on the entrance (CBR has two) used, Jamaica or Martinique will be the first stops. We always request Jamiaca when staying at the CBR but just for the overall location/section/etc not just the bus stop.

We spent two weeks at CBR in early December. As we would wait for the bus at the bus stop, I made it a point to see if the buses were coming in from the back entrance by Jamaica or if they were approaching Jamaica as if they had come in the front entrance. The vast majority of the time - I'd say as much as 95% of the buses that we saw - came in the back entrance and stopped at Jamaica first. And when we returned from the parks, I don't think we ever went in the front entrance - it was always the back entrance. That made Jamaica village the first pickup on the way to the parks and the first drop-off on the return. Our observations weren't scientific, to be sure, but I think we saw enough buses to conclude that they practically never used the front entrance.

Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney buses start at Martinique. The other buses start at Jamaica.

In terms of location (i.e., nearness to Old Port Royale) and look, Jamaica and Aruba are mirror-images of each other.

We stayed at CBR Martinique for two weeks over Christmas 2006 and sometimes we were first on the bus or sometimes there were a few people on when it arrived at our stop. However, on the way there I never saw anyone having to stand going to a park regardless of where they got on. We were usually at the bus stop by 9am.

However there was standing on the way back but somehow that didn't seem to matter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter