Which value resort has the best rooms?

Hartmans2Disney

Earning My Ears
I saw in another post that someone said the rooms at All Star Sports are better than the Pop rooms. Can anyone tell me why? Which of the value resorts has the best rooms? Thanks!

Hi there,

I think the value rooms are all very similar in size. Pop was the most recently built but the All Star Music and Sports have recently undergone rennovations - perhaps that's why someone said those rooms are better? Really I think it comes down to personal preference, mostly as to theme. All Star Music has some family suites, we stayed in one last December and enjoyed it very much. Also all the All-Stars are very close to each other, if you wanted to check the others out, and in the Animal Kingdom resort area, with a McDonalds down the street (sometimes nice if you have a car). Not sure exactly what you are looking for, or what is important to you? A few more details on that might help as far as getting opinions on which would be better for you.

Have a good day.

Thanks! #1 priority to me in a room is always cleanliness! Then perhaps if one is quieter than another and then size. Got to have a clean room first and foremost!

I've stayed at the All Stars and at Pop, and honestly I couldn't tell the difference. I think the rooms are exactly the same.

The room layout of the values are all the same, but Sports and Music have been refurbished more recently. I think that makes them feel nicer than Movies and Pop Century!

We just returned from our first stay at POP (6/17-6/23) and I can tell you the very first thing I noticed when we walking into our room was how clean it looked and smelled. It was in FAR better condition that our previous 2 stays at mods. It was absolutely immaculate and mouskeeping did a fabulous job our entire stay in keeping it that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter