Which US state do you want to live in, all other things aside?

Okay, I know where Warwick is. Not too familiar with it though. Tim and I will see you this summer. Lobster and Narragansett beer is on me! ;)

warwick coast

lighthouse2.jpg

pawtuxet.jpg

2011136-Oakland_Beach-Warwick.jpg

If money were no object, I would love to live in Hawaii. Just to have that tropical temp year round. I would also like to live in Cali, or Florida. Anyplace warm is fine with me.

I'd prefer some large city, like Chicago. That's all I can really say for now since I've never been to other cities like NYC, Boston, or Seattle. Right now I live right by Chicago, but I don't go there as often as I'd like.

Now don't laugh....

The central or west part of North Dakota. I love Bismarck! :cool1:

I went to college in Fargo.... and my family was originally from these parts.

I love the scenery and the history of the area!

If money were no object, I'd have a nice big house in OC, NJ. Big enough for my parents to come up and stay for the summer, big enough for my cousins to bring their kids to visit and play on the beach, and big enough for me to be able to avoid them all when I want some peace and quiet! ;)

DH and I dream of Winston Salem NC. We were 18 hours into our Myrtle Beach honeymoon, got evacuated due to a hurricane, and ended up in Winston Salem. We fell in love with it. I also love San Francisco. I'm sure if I ever get the chance to go to the northeast then I'll change my answer. ;)

I would move back home to Cotati, Sonoma County, CA. It's too darn expensive though!

I used to livein the main line area of Philly, Pennsyl and I LOVED it. Great memories and I would move back there if money didn't matter.

That's a hard one. I'd probably say somewhere in VA...near DC or possibly Williamsburg.

Absolutely the area I am in right now--northern Bergen County, NJ-right ourside NYC. I'd pick a bit of a nicer town, not that I don't like it here, but if i had more money....
I'd stay within 5-10 miles of where I live right now, though.

I'd be a snowbird, also.
I'd love to live in Florida from January through late April--no more NJ winters would be fantastic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter