Which Universal Ticket

Tikkat

Earning My Ears
Hey was wondering if anyone could give me advice on which ticket would work best for my family at Universal.

There is 4 of us with my sister and I wanting to spend a fair amount of time in the wizarding world section and my brother and mother wanting to spend only one full day at the park.
We're staying at the Hilton Universal city 4-6 December and have all been to the park previously. We're planning on going to the Warner brothers studio tour on either the Sunday or the Monday and having a full day at the parks on the Tuesday before flying out at 11pm that night. We had planned on taking full advantage of early entry but with the new season pass being the same as price as a two day pass I'm just not sure what works best. Throw in how much I loved front of the line previously I'm just can't decide what would work best for us. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter