Which Universal resort is best for kids (ages 5 and 8)?

jessiesmom

Earning My Ears
We are considering staying at Universal for a couple nights in late Sept/early Oct. Which resort is MOST kid friendly? Are there character meals at any of the resorts? How about the pool -- which would be best for kids (ages 5 and 8)?

Help!!

All hotels have great pools for kids, but I think the water cannons at RPR are the most popular with the small set.

Yes, all the resorts have character meals, usually on weekends. You don't have to be staying at a hotel to attend its character meals. And all hotels are within easy commuting distance of one another thanks to the boats.

If you're going to be there for several nights, you don't have to choose between the parks. Do both with a multi-day pass. Both parks have shrewdly included attraction-packed area for younger children, KidZone at USF and Seuss landing at IOA. Other kid-friendly attractions are sprinkled around both parks.

My kids love a slide and Royal Pacific doesnt have one. The pool does look fun though! They are all kid friendly so just pick the theme that appeals to you most:)

When I ask my boys which one they like best they picked Portofino's pool, they have a separate pirate ship kids area and a zippy slide! Have Fun!

We stayed at Hard Rock, and my kids like slides in pool too. It has a great one. The pool area is very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter