Which Universal park is best on half day?

kupperman

Captain EO rules!!
Hi everyone! I'm arriving Feb.6th on a Friday at around 12 or 1pm. Which park do you guys think is best to do on a half day. The studios or IOA? Also, how are the crowds in Feb? Thanks in advance. :)

Hi everyone! I'm arriving Feb.6th on a Friday at around 12 or 1pm. Which park do you guys think is best to do on a half day. The studios or IOA? Also, how are the crowds in Feb? Thanks in advance. :)

had for me to say which would be best.
mardi gras is on saturday and don't know if the beginning weekend will have crowds.

considering fri/sat/sun a weekend

if you are staying on site, you would have the fotl and not be concerned about ride line crowds.

i have found that friday afternoons have more people in the parks than the other days of the week.

Are you bringing any children? If you are bringing children, I may suggest IOA over US. Seussland, and the overall theming may be a bit more fun for them.

Good luck with your decision.

Are you bringing any children? If you are bringing children, I may suggest IOA over US. Seussland, and the overall theming may be a bit more fun for them.

Good luck with your decision.

No kids this trip. Just the husband and I. I think we might do IOA that Friday and the Studios on Sat. Thanks for the advice everyone!

crowds aside, studios seems easier navigate the way it's laid out imo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter