Which Universal hotel has the best pool?

elovell

Mouseketeer
We are planning to do a lot of relaxation at the hotel & pool this year. Which hotel would be the best for 12 & 6 year old boys?

We love RPR and always stay there due to the relaxation. But we do make it a point pool hop to HRH for one day to enjoy the slide, music and lunch poolside at beach club. Then its nice to return to RPR.:thumbsup2

well i think all the pools are very nice, with the sand and all. but if you are bringing younger kids, they would probably enjoy HRH because of the music and excitment everywhere. they play music under the pool, so if your kids go under water, they still hear the music. Which i think is very cool.

We've stayed a HR an Rp but for the last few years we've stayed at RP but I was just wondeirng how do you pool hop?

easiest way is to take the water shuttle from your hotel to city walk.

from there, catch the water shuttle to the hotel you wish to pool hop at.

take your hotel key with you.
you need to show it at the sister pool in order to get towels.

Here are some pictures of the pool at the Hard Rock that I took last week:

101_1697.jpg

101_1696.jpg

101_1698.jpg

101_1694.jpg

We love the RPR and pool, although there is no slide , its very relaxing and always seems to be lots of room and sunbeds available.
RPR pool from our room
P1020182.jpg

Bula bar and grill

P1020187.jpg

PBH beach pool
P1010653.jpg

slide at PBH
P1010648.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter