Which Units at CSR?

DBurdette

Mouseketeer
We have reserv at CRS this December. We have only adults going. So we just really want to be closer to the food courts and bus stop. Which area would be better Casita or Cabana? Seems like Casita would be best and maybe Cabana second choice. Anyone been there who can tell me? Thanks

Depending on what you want to be close to, here are some good building choices.

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge. Most convenient location and most preferred.

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building. (Closest to the Pool)

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool.

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 1 is attached to the main building and is very close to the restaurants.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views but you will have to walk or ride the internal shuttle to get to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building. Close to bus stop #2.

Check out my CSR website below for pics and info.

We have reserv at CRS this December. We have only adults going. So we just really want to be closer to the food courts and bus stop. Which area would be better Casita or Cabana? Seems like Casita would be best and maybe Cabana second choice. Anyone been there who can tell me? Thanks

We have stayed six times (soon to be seven). We always stay in Castias 4 or 5. It takes me five minutes to walk to the main building and a little less than ten minutes to the main pool. There is a quiet pool right by Casitas 4. Casitas 1 is located right next to the main building. We have never stayed in the Cabanas but I know Buzz has listed on his site which one is closest to the pool and main building.

We have stayed in Cabanas 9B.

This time we are trying the Casitas (hopefully - if I get my room request!)

We prefer the look and feel of Casitas. When using the bus, we tend to get off at the main entrance, then stop by the gift shop or PM before heading back to our room. If you are on the "parking lot" side of that section, the bus stops are pretty convenient for departures. We have NEVER had a crowded bus at CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter