Which type of annual passholder are you?

jumpman23j

Earning My Ears
I started out as a Select and than moved to Southern California and than finally to Deluxe so I can go more during the summer.

I became a Southern California Select Passholder just last year and will be upgrading to Southern California our next visit. :teeth: Which actually reminds of a question I have regarding our upgrade, thanks for reminding me! ;)

I'm the cheapest, is that select? I won't go during busy times anyway.

I'm the "whichever one is the cheapest of the non-SoCal one" type :thumbsup2

As you can see - I use my AP a lot :lmao: I've definitely got my money's worth from it though as I used it during my December trip (with bonus shop savings) and will be using it again in October (with Hojo AP rate :goodvibes)

I have a So Cal but when I renew in May I'm going to downgrade to the select since every visit this year has been on days that would not have been blocked out with a select so I see no reason to get the more expensive passes. I only go on week days during the off season so I think the Select will work for me.

Nice to see plenty of passholders on here. I remember when I first got my select passport in january and wasn't really planning on upgrading and than I upgraded to Southern California last month to go on Sundays and upgraded again a couple days ago to Deluxe. It's so addicting going to disneyland because you can have so much fun there. I want to go to Disney World someday but it's a really expensive trip.

I was a Premium passholder for years (so was my daughter) because it always seemed the days we were most likely to come were days which were blocked out for the other options. Also, the parking is included for Premium, and the discounts are bigger.

I'm such a Disneyland lover I would still have the Premium AP, except now I'm a Cast Member so I get in for free anytime anyway. And a lot of the time, I get paid to come to Disneyland - I have died and gone to heaven!

I am a premium passholder, and will be a premier when my family goes back to WDW in December. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter